What am I doing wrong?

Options
Greetings friends.

My overall weight loss is 100+ and I've been trying to fix the bad habits that put me there.

So about 3.5 to 4 months ago, I finally started making serious steps to loss that weight. But along the way I've experienced a lot of stress such as a death in the family and getting ready for a wedding and finally finishing up school. Despite all this I still tried hard to focus on my two major problems (complusive and emotional eating).

But even with all my hard work I've only managed to lose 15-ish pounds (it goes up and down but always seems to settle around 15). After almost a month with no progress, I've started to get discouraged and I'm wondering what exactly I'm doing wrong.

((I should also note that up until this week, I had not been able to include any kind of extended work out routine. ))

Replies

• jeme3
    jeme3 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Are you tracking your food? Did you calculate what an appropriate number of calories for you is?

If you open your diary, it will be easier to give advice.
  • jeme3
    jeme3 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    And, 15 pounds in 3 months is a good start!

In the long run, taking it off slowly, developing good habits, eating healthy, and learning to incorporate exercise will be better for you than dropping a ot of weight quickly.