top tips

masonsmummy
masonsmummy Posts: 4
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
a big hello to everyone i am determined to make a go of this.i have just had a baby 8 months ago and put on 2 stone wow i would like to no if anyone has some top tips they would like to share fav foods or exercise anything to kick start me thank you i would love to hear anyhting xx

Replies

• Well, if you're interested in a fun excersize program, I bought and love Turbo Jam. Its kind of an on your own pace thing so its nice. Plus it comes with several DVD's to use as you progress. I've just recently got back to having only 1 job so now I have time for it and I look forward to doing it every night, which isn't like me. I'm not very motivated usually.

Also - eat several times during the day just in small amounts, and measure everything you can. Don' teye it up, because usually what you eye is more than what you should be eating.
  • kingon8
    kingon8 Posts: 200 Member
    i had baby wieght for 2 years most of it i lost by walking and only exercising once a month lol, but i have always had 20 lbs that wouldnt budge. i did the c25k and am still losing, (after surpassing my goal) i just run 35 minutes in place while watching my favorite tv shows and it fell off. i couldnt believe it. my biggest tip health wise would be to start sucking odwn water, you dont realize how much of your daily caloric intake is drinking, and if you are soda/juice/milk drinker then you can stock up calories pretty darn quick. so if you want to attack something first that would be my advice get that gallon pf water in a day and start eating 6 small meals--just my personal success, good luck
This discussion has been closed.