Polar F6

Options
I have had mine for awhile, but haven't figured if there is a way to see what time it is when the watch is in "workout" mode. I can go between the amount of time I have been exercising, my zone, and calories burned...but I can seemed to see what time it is.

Anyone know?

Thank you

Replies

• tjcnc
    tjcnc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    With most Polar products if you hold the wrist unit up close to your heart it will switch to tell time while continuing to monitor your progress. Just bring watch near the transmitter
  • jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    With most Polar products if you hold the wrist unit up close to your heart it will switch to tell time while continuing to monitor your progress. Just bring watch near the transmitter

Thanks...I'll try that tomorrow
  • tech_sarah
    Options
    just use the buttons on the side. each one will do a different function while in use. time is one of them.
  • Fat2FitAmanda
    Options
    if you hold down the upper right hand button 3 times while you're on the screen that it shows the length of time, it will take it to the time. the first time you hold it in, it shows dashes, the second time it goes back to saying exercise and the 3rd time, it shows the time. i think if you do it a 4th time it will show you the calories burned. i haven't done that in any of the other screens so i'm not sure if it works anywhere besides there but that should give you what you're looking for anyway.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    you just hold it up to the chest strap while you are working out. It will show the current time.