Which song do you REALLY hate?

Options
2»

Replies

• crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hello Seattle by Owl City.

My roommate used it as her alarm clock for two years. She set her alarm to go off at least 6 times every morning starting at 5am until she got up at 7 or 8am.

"Hello se-at-le I am a-"

SHUT UP! TODAY IS MY DAY TO SLEEP IN.
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I can't stand "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison. No idea why, because i love all those old Classic rock songs, but every time i hear that song i want to scratch my ears off.
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Rock/Grunge music!! ugh! like who wants to jump up and down to a song while bobbing your head.

Like really? Sit ya *kitten* down. Take all that damn black off, and all those piercings out your face.
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I can't stand "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison. No idea why, because i love all those old Classic rock songs, but every time i hear that song i want to scratch my ears off.
    Funny, that is one of my all-time all-time favorites. My wife and two of my adult daughters are "brown-eyed girls" so that also adds to that song for me. Besides that, I had a special bonding moment with my youngest while the song was being sung.

Back on topic, almost any country song with the word "tractor" or "pick-up truck" irritates the living h#&& out of me, especially knowing that most of the singers don't know soy beans from sorghum.
  • mommyfauc
    mommyfauc Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Can't stand that call me maybe song. I am glad the radio is no longer playing it every 15 minutes.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Anything by Gaga and ALL rap. Hate it. Gives me a headache.
  • divemunkey
    divemunkey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Mony mony, Tainted Love, and anything that gets played more than twice a day on any radio station.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I hate talyor swift and that stupid never getting back together sone ugh...... Also I have never been able to handle time is on my side for the rolling stones .Dont know why but that song seems to haunt me. Watching Fallen was torture .