Back to give it another go! anyone like me?

I joined this page a few months ago, before summer, I then fell off the wagon big style over the summer and put on another stone making the total amount of weight that I need to shift - 4 stone!! :0( I have a wedding to go to in December and would also like to look better before the new year rolls in. I have noticed a diet pattern - I feel fat and unhappy all summer, lose weight before Christmas and then go mad at Christmas and can't reign myself in again, so I am then fat again once summer rolls around!! Determined to break the bad habits. Have taken up running three times a week with a running group for mums and have eaten quite well this week. So hear goes..........again! anyone else in the same boat? an wife and mother, unhappy with how their body has changed?! x

Replies

• I hear ya! Im a mother of five and have decided I dont want to look like Im a mother of five anymore (body wise) I'll send a request :smile:
  • Lizzie2As
    Lizzie2As Posts: 30 Member
    That was me too, I've managed to stick to this for nearly 10 months ... but I've felt like stopping (why oh why as I know the cycle I get in??) I'm with you, got to keep going until Christmas then I'll hit my 12 months & perhaps broken my cycle x