Great diary... then BOOM, snack attack.

Options
This is more-so a rant targeted at my own blithering incompetence.

I usually set up my diary the night before so I can organize what I eat. In my eyes, they're good days. They're healthy, leafy, fishy, eggy and whole-grainy with lots of water and soy.

Here's the thing.

This would be great, wunderbar even, if I didn't start snacking like a beast in between.

Since I've been taking mini naps again through the day my sleep schedule is out of whack. I'm staying up longer, which means I have more time to lie awake and contemplate the prestigious glory of cake.

I understand you can treat yourself but for the past four days in a row, though I haven't went over my calorie goals, I've had some form of chocolate or cake in my diet which I'm quite aware isn't good for you at all and I should be beaten with canes (that have venomous creatures attached).

All are free to join this pity party or to simply whoop my weak-willed *kitten*. I'm mainly frustrated at myself and don't want to slip back into my old profiterole mountain plundering ways. Ugh.

Replies

• seed_of_wonder
    seed_of_wonder Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    joining the party...
    my mum brought over pumpkin cheesecake yesterday... you know the rest
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I have ice cream every day. If you don't go over your calorie goal and if 80% of what you eat is good for you, what's the big deal?