1235»

Replies

• GaryRuiz2
    Options
    Im Andy Griffith and I approve this message
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'm honest. Because I think I know better than everyone else...nah...sometimes it's because I think I can help, sometimes because I just feel like giving someone who's talking cr@p a hard time. I have learnt though, I should not come on here when I'm in a mood. It's not clever and it's not pretty. If I see one more thread entitled 'How often do you weigh yourself' I think I might spontaniously combust. Oh or 'I'm eating 1000 cals a day but can't loose weight- Help!!'. And breath.

learn to spell lose. NOW you know better than everyone else! =)

Well if we're going to get picky that should be Learn with a capital. Starting a sentence and all that. But hey what's a loose lose between us loving, happy, helpful MPF's haha. Yeah yeah my spelling sucks at times but I make up for it with my helpful replies on 'how often should I weigh myself' posts. :tongue:
  • MrsWonderland
    MrsWonderland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Right now its because Im bored and my husband is peacefully snoring. And I am wide awake. (Is my grammar ok?)
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Because I am a *kitten*. A guy with really stupid glasses on here told me I am, so it must be true.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Right now its because Im bored and my husband is peacefully snoring. And I am wide awake. (Is my grammar ok?)

*twitch*

I checked your cabinets and I think I found the problem. You're out of apostrophes. Here, you can have a few of mine, but pick some more up the next time you're at the punctuation store: ' ' ' ' ' ' ' (That's two for your post and five for any future posts until you go shopping.)

I forgot to check, but you may also be out of commas. Not using commas doesn't bother me nearly as much as apostrophes, but just the same, here you go: , , , , ,
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry...

I'm sorry I killed your thread.

:frown:
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry...

I'm sorry I killed your thread.

:frown:

its ok :) there were tons of great responses....ty jof and everyone..was a blast :)
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Im Andy Griffith and I approve this message

He rocks!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Did not read the thread but to answer because I am here and because I can. :drinker: