Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

A New Me!

Hello Everyone

I'm Katie and I have just joined MFP. It wasn't until I spent some time browsing the site today, that I realised how brilliant it is. I have read some amazing posts and success stories, which I consider a privilege to read....so thank you. Also...thank you to Sophie and Terry for adding me as a friend and the useful advice.

I have lost 21 Ibs so far and then found MFP....so have joined as I've got quite a lot more to go. Advice and support along the way would be much appreciated, and obviously reciprocated too!

MFP is now part of my daily life......and I think it is going to make a huge difference to me!!

Best wishes and good luck

Katie:flowerforyou: :happy:

Replies

• lovecriminal
    lovecriminal Posts: 41 Member
    Welcome Katie. I also joined MFP after losing 21 lbs and have lost around 13 lbs more (my check in day is tomorrow). MFP is a nice place where it is all about motivation and helping. Please add me as a friend if you like.
  • Welcome. One of the best sites and the fact that it's for free is even more amazing.

Good luck on your journey. I know you will have success using this site as a guide!!
  • Welcome Katie. I've been on MFP for a couple of months now and love it. So motivational! Add me as a friend if you like...the more inspiration the better!!!:smile:
  • Thank you for your message. I can't believe what an amazing site this is......the support, advice and encouragement is fantastic!
    Thanks again and best wishes
    Katie
  • Welcome :)
  • joolstag
    joolstag Posts: 8 Member
    Hihi! I'm new here, too. Seems like a really nice place to hang out :)