Victoria's Secret Sports Bras

Has any tried VS sports bras? I'm between a D and a DD, and have found a severe lack of support in most sports bras. Now that I'm back into running, I need something supportive, but not totally expensive because I'm still losing weight and expect to go down at least another cup size. If not VS (only asking because they're currently on sale, ha), any other decently inexpensive suggestions would be appreciated.

Replies

• AverageAngel
    AverageAngel Posts: 123 Member
    I , honestly , have had great luck with the danskin brand from Wal-mart.. of all places. ... Look for the ones that say HIGH IMPACT.. and do not stray from that support level, unless they are for sleeping in.. lol...
    I love the front zip one, the front closure halter looking one. I have about 3 kinds, I always buy two of each. .. now that I have lost a significant amount of boobage, I might spend more than $20 on a sports bra.. I just wear them out fast. sweat, friction, stretching out. washing. So spending 45$ on a sports bra is hard for me to do.
    Hope I helped!
  • Shock Absorber bras are all you need.

I have 28E (Big boobs and small back - hard to find NORMAL bras that fit properly) but Shock Absorber is a great brand with the bigger bust in mind.

And they aren't too expensive - £25 roughly I think? Plus they last for ages!

They do not look pretty (make you look flat chested) on but that's not the point , the fact my shoulder boulders are strapped down and not in my face nor my PT's face is all I care about :)

Hope this helps!

P.
  • The only sports bras I own are from Victoria's Secret, and I'm a 36 D. Well, I measure a 35, but that's not the point.

They're the most comfortable I could find, and they work great for me!