October 2012 Move Your *kitten* challenge....

Options

Replies

• Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    31 Oct 6.5kms
    MTD 231.87kms Didn't quite make it :ohwell:

Ticker Updated

Join our weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    71b218dbb8eee64.png
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    here's my princess half training plan that i'm starting on 12/2....

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B2sRzs_p1FWdZDFMVGFpVEhYY0U

until then, i'm going to walk, start spin and zumba again and slowly start doing some intervals with walking and running until i can get to running without intervals hopefully closer to the end of november.....

my 2 cross training days i plan on strength training and/or spin or zumba class.....

my 2 short run days i will either do early in the am out and back from home or on my lunch breaks at work since it will be dark in the mornings and at night once the time change happens....

my long runs are going to be on sunday mornings with my friend that is going to run the princess with me....we'll more than likely meet down by the intracoastal and do the A1A route we trained on in 2010...

my goal for princess 2013 is to run the whole race with no run/walk intervals at all - if we have to "slow" down to a slow jog that is fine but since my friend did it in 2010 with no intervals i want to do it in 2013 with no intervals...

thoughts, suggestions, comments????

Denise it looks like a sound plan. I just don't see anything wrong with walking some. It will lower your HR and help you save your energy down the road.

I missed the deadline for registering at the 2012 Athens Classic Marathon :sad: :sad: I wanted to join the 5K or the 10K race, but I'll have to watch it on TV instead :grumble:
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Oct 30 - 3 miles for a total of 135.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Final count below. I'm happy with the outcome, but a hamstring injury took me down these last two mornings :(

Ready for November!

exercise.png
  • Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    7.26 Miles today 31/10

exercise.png

Andy
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    5.66 elliptical. Made it! Phew!

exercise.png
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Adding 4 miles and happy to say I made my goal this month!! YEAH!! Looking forward to November!

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Ran 2.93 this morning on my trial run, and I was 17 seconds faster for the same run last week! That time trial run is a great kick in the b@tt to keep pushing! Will be updating this evening with my walking miles.

exercise.png

@Denise & Dinos: you're the Best! Thanks for this challenge and for keeping track of our mileage every month! You have NO IDEA how much this challenge motivates me! I wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for this challenge! IT'S THE BEST!!!!
    437781-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Drooling-Cartoon-Grateful-Dog-Holding-A-Thank-You-Sign.jpg
  • GerritTheBlacksmith
    Options
    yesterday walked 2 mile and 1 mile on the elliptical

exercise.png
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Wednesday - .70 miles
    MTD - 100.94 miles

exercise.png
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Last ditch effort done to reach the target yesterday and tomorrow.

exercise.png

Happy Halloween!
  • ATclassof2021
    ATclassof2021 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    3 miles today (31 Oct)

Miles Completed: 155.62

Miles to go: NONE, meet my goal and some :-)
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    1.15 this Am more later

17.54/20 complete
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • jfoster85
    jfoster85 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    10/31 - 2.18 mile walk

exercise.png
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    Goal: 80 miles
    Miles as of 10/31: 104.59
    Miles left: 0
  • leambi
    leambi Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    12 miles today. Did a lot better than expected this month, beat my own goal and nearly topped what i did in September!

exercise.png
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Rode 8.56 miles on the stationary bike this afternoon.Will take my daughter trick or treating tonight so I'll count that later along with possibly another ride on the bike. This has been an incredible month for me as far as mileage goes, but it has helped me to lose 6 pounds!

exercise.png