The things kids say!!!!!

Options
A little boy was in Sunday school class when the teacher asked who knew what the Resurection was? The little boy stood up and said " I don't know but on TV they say if one lasts longer than 4 hours you should see a doctor" !

Replies

• Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!
  • seed_of_wonder
    seed_of_wonder Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    "you need to take a shower" -mum
    "aww but if i take a shower i get all pale. the dirt makes me look tan" -little brother
  • ellenasl210
    ellenasl210 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Kids are so adorable!! I work at a little kid's amusement park (parents are the worst part of my job!!!) and one girl said to me: you have such a pretty voice! It's like an angel! hahaha adorable xD
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    13 year old daughter: Mom I NEED concealer!
    42 year old mom: I don't even use that!
    Daughter: Well that's cuz you're old!
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    My daughter wants a brother or sister (sadly we can't have anymore, but try explaining that to a 4 y.o. lol). I ask her how we should go about giving her a baby brother or sister. She said, " You can make one!" I then ask what babies are made out of. She says to me, " You make them out of blood and paper and cords and lungs =D." I thought it was adorable =). She also reminds me to exercise by saying, "Mommy, count your calories and do your exercise so you don't get fat again." lol. I love her =).
  • Sarahnats
    Sarahnats Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My daughters primary teacher asked the kids to draw a picture of what your daddy does...my girl drew a pic of her daddy with a beer in his hand....Akward :/ she didn't realise it was what your daddy did for a job!