One week post op

Options
Hi my name is Kate, I am 54 and morbidly obese. I have struggled for 20+ years with my obesity but after becoming a grandmother
this past year decided enough is enough. I am not promoting weight loss surgery. I truly believe that everyone needs to do what works for them. I used to think WLS was the easy way out. I do not think that any more. I am down 9.1 pounds my first week. Looking for other people who have had weight loss surgery and want to share experiences etc or anyone who just needs some support. I am lucky to have the support of my family but know that many do not. I am looking forward to meeting some of you and making some new friends. Hope everyone is having an amazing weekend!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck with your post surgery...I had considered it but I knew that wasn't my answer. I hope it works for you and if you need support I'd love to help you as you win this journey.
  • Kashton2011
    Kashton2011 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Best of luck with your weight loss journey, as you say its different for everyone and this was the best thing for you. I hope you go from strength to strength