I need help please stuck at same weight AGAIN

Options
Here is a little bit of my story 2 years ago I started here and I lost 20kg eating what MFP suggested plus eating my workout cals back. I stalled out and whatever I did I could no longer lose weight. At that same time I lost my father and my mother wasn't coping so I put my weight loss on the back burner. fast forward to 6 months ago. I started back here and after the initial 2 weeks (lost 2 kilo) no matter what I did I remained at the same weight for months, I lost the plot and gave in.

Now I've been back for a month or so. I started back eating 1500 cals and not eating back my exercise cals. All the calorie calculators suggest my BMR is around 1680 and with my activity it brings it up to about 2300. I lost 2 kilo in 16 days then now I'm just going up and down on the same damn kilo. I changed my cals to 1700 and when I work out i eat the extra 400-500 back. I saw a 500 gms drop initially now I'm back to where I started again. My diet is pretty good.

I tried EM2WL and well I just gained doing that so that didn't work for me. Does anyone have any suggestions please, I'm going crazy trying to work this weigh loss caper out.

I haven't lost inches either all has remained the same. I have opened my diary for a short while.

Replies

• sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    try cutting your carbs down to 100g net ( total carbs minus fiber ) per day for a few weeks.

I spent 2 months battling the same 2-3lbs. I cut my carbs from ~200g a day down to ~100g net per day and lost 4.8lbs the first week, like 8-9lbs the first month. In about 3 months I lost like 17 lbs.
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I 'll give that a go.
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Is there anyone else with suggestions please