Just for fun, If you have a cheat day....

Options
2»

Replies

• Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    if you're watching carb intake breyers carbsmart choc. dipped icecream bars are divine! 5 g net carbs. i eat one every 2 or 3 days and stay in ketosis ;)
  • leesehm
    leesehm Posts: 117
    Options
    I don't usually plan cheat days coz they will come around once a week anyway!!
    Alcohol is the biggest one for me. Though I have just discovered vitafresh low calorie powdered juice so that will hopefully make it a bit less damaging.
    Plus I live with 3 other people and so sometimes they will cook something not so healthy so I have to budget for that. (Too lazy to cook my own individual meal).
    Every friday my work shouts morning tea so I get an iced chocolate or hot chocolate and they order in muffinssss. so i eat a small breakfast and small lunch to balance.
  • hehouston
    Options
    Yum! I'm hoping for a UFO Pumpkin when my hubby come home from the packie! :)

Had to look this one up... lol. But it sounds delicious.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cake, carrot cake, any cake, Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia Frozen Yoghurt, peanut M&Ms, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Choc chip shortbread, Cream and Jam Scones, Chocolate cheesecake... I have a bit of a sweet tooth issue. I also like subway and pizza, but rarely have those.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Depends on the day and the cheat. Last Sunday my cheat meal was:
    Crostini with Wild Boar Rillette
    Creamy Duck Pâté with Smoked Duck Rillettes and Spicy Plum-Mango Chutney
    Chilled Corn Soup with Maple and Crispy Proscuitto
    Pan Roasted Hanger Steak with Gruyere Stuffed Potato, Wild Mushroom Ragout and Chard
    Pear Clafoutis with Port Gelée and Cashew Praline

The cheat day prior to that was:
    Smoked turkey at an art & wine festival
    Kung Pao Chicken Drumsticks
    Maine Lobster and Prawn Potstickers
    Wok Fired Steak with Broccolini
    Emperor's Fried Rice (shrimp, BBQ pork, and chicken)
    Personal size Sweet Potato Pie
    Home made mini cannoli

But sometimes I just nom out at local food trucks with chicken and waffle burritos, lobster rolls, pork belly baos, deep fried soft shell crab sandwiches, or a bacon cheeseburger on a home made donut.

It could be day in San Francisco with the hubby that could take us all over the city and eating any number of things. It could just be heading to a local soul food joint for some amazing brisket, ribs, cornbread, and mac and cheese. Or it could just be our favorite pizza from a local place run by New Yorkers that ship stuff in from NY for their pizzas and we just get a large and eat the whole thing.

Totally depends on if it's planned, random, a full day, a single meal, for fun, or for a special event. But whatever it is, I make it count. :)
  • sonny368
    Options
    I like to start with a hot chocolate topped with whip cream and...a big Salmon Pizza or 4 cheese Pizza, or any kind of Pasta, I like also french fries something I eat once per month maybe....or parmesan eggplants that's an italian dish really good with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce and parmesan cheese just sooooo good...well now we're going toward winter so...heavy stuff very caloric...my friend told me that when she was dieting she was almost at home every day not social life, I can't and won't do that :bigsmile:
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    REECE'S ~If it was legal to marry food, I would have done this long ago.
    REECE'S BLAST From sonic. Again, Reece's
    Tater Tots. The fried kind. I eat the baked kind when I don't cheat. I rarely cheat anymore.
    Cake. White birthday cake with walmart icing, whatever that kind is. Preferably cars birthday cake. Yes the cartoon.
    Mashed Potatoes.
    Quesadillas.
    Cheese enchiladas.
    Curly fries.
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Oh heck, I haven't really had one of these, but I really have wanted to. I dream about the things I might eat lol.

Monte Cristo from Cheddars
    Manicotti from Olive Garden
    A blizzard (and I don't care what kind) from Dairy Queen
    Curly Fries from Arbys (I haven't had fries in over 6 mos, esp not those)

Those are the main things I think about, because I couldn't find a way to justify nor fit them into my calories/macros for the day and excuse it. I can usually order something good and find a way to justify it. Those are things that would be true cheats.
  • bikhi
    bikhi Posts: 175
    Options
    mexican food with a couple of margaritas.