Yet another newbie

Options
Hi everyone. I'm Jorean. I am 27 and in Southern Cali. After more false starts in dieting and working out I decided that if I can take it seriously and really start working towards eating healthy and working out I will do the number one thing on my bucket list in one year. Which is hike Machu Picchu. Wish me luck and if you are positive and fun and whatever please add me. I would love some friends on here to help me motivate me and keep me pushing.

Replies

• kellyirisheyes
    kellyirisheyes Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    welcome :) feel free to add me
  • Trish5788
    Trish5788 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Jorean! I'm in the same boat, with having started/stopped before. Feel free to add me :)
  • janten
    Options
    Welcome! SoCal here as well, feel free to add
  • mlynwyn
    mlynwyn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add im kinda new but have been on here everyday for the past 2weeks! Lets keep gettin motivated!!! Ima SoCal gal too!!
  • KLPlatinum
    Options
    Hello. I also have started and stopped many times. MFP is working for me now that I see this as a lifestyle change not a diet. Feel free to add if you are looking for support and motivation!
  • JenniferSpindel
    JenniferSpindel Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great tool to keep an eye on what your'e doing and to be held accountable. The key is to not lie to yourself, or it, and you'll do great!

And even on those days where youw ant to say "eff it", DON'T! :-)

I am loving it! Best of luck to you!
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm really excited to just find a positive enviroment that is supportive. There are too many Debbie Downers out there I want no part of.
  • kategally29
    Options
    New here, anyone can add!