Life is not a fairy tale

Options
I guess I wanted to share this. I changed my life May3rd 2012 I started out weighing 299.9lbs (300lbs) I am "5'11 tall" ... I never saw my self getting that big ever... Even though I dressed sexy and I was always put together, I new I was not myself . After having a child and sufring from a unfaithful relationship after relationship... I didnt know myself anymore. In april of this year I took my daughter to disney world for her 5th birthday I didnt feel right. I told myself ( SHAKERA YOU ARE OVERLY OBESE)....
I knew that I was not going to get where i needed to be by being-azy so I started watching blogs on youtube about people and their weight loss journey... i started working out 6 days a week for one hour with walking then jogging... i went to walmart and purchase dvd's and weights to help me i am determin to lose this weight.. i know for a fact that i am not going to a ball at 11:00pm slender and beautiful and then when 12:00 am hit am back to my old self....

so far i lost 67lbs am down to 233lbsmy goal weight is to be at 177lbs which is another 56lbs to go.... i realize that what ever i have in life i have to work for and i know i want it really badly.... so for those of you who are starting out with myfitness pal and wanting to lose weight know that life is not a fairy tale you have to work for want you want. YOU HAVE TO PUSH YOURSELF....... losing weight is not about dieting starvation and dropping lbs... its about a LIFE STYLE CHANGE..... eating right and being active 5-6 days a week... its about researching and learning your body. anyway i just thought i should share the experience... Love you all Have a WONDERFUL DAY AND A HEALTHY LIFE !!!! <3:heart:

Replies

• fat2fit4good
    Options
    Congratulations on an amazing journey so far. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, very inspirational. May the Force be with you