who else luvs their wine after a long day??/whats yur fav?

Options
2»

Replies

• Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm a shiraz girl!
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Like me a Cabernet, LOVE me some Merlot :drinker:
  • shara85
    shara85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Drinking a White Zif right now as a treat, but I usually have a shiraz.
  • LauraLouFace
    LauraLouFace Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot! Twisted is yummy :D
  • kgilbert75
    kgilbert75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Pinot grigio is my favorite! On a bad (or good - LOL) night I'll easily drink a bottle. Tonight, though, I'm having grapefruit vodka and diet sprite - YUM! I've lost 75 pounds while still drinking and I don't plan to give up now!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Pinot Noir... or Shiraz.
  • Goatgirl8
    Goatgirl8 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yellow tail shiraz... I try to keep it a two glasses a few times a week, but it's really hard!
  • RockinBooty89
    Options
    Love wine! Polishing off a second bottle right now! I love Moscato, pink moscato, reisling, white zin, and I especially love the Choco Vine chocolate infused red wine. Although I'm finishing off a bottle of sweet red that one of my parents at work gave me as a gift that's pretty tasty! I just love wine! My mom had this bottle that I wanted to try called B!t*h wine... but she drank it all before I could get a taste... yeah, love my wine at the end of the night.
  • twonkieone
    Options
    Love wine! Polishing off a second bottle right now! I love Moscato, pink moscato, reisling, white zin, and I especially love the Choco Vine chocolate infused red wine. Although I'm finishing off a bottle of sweet red that one of my parents at work gave me as a gift that's pretty tasty! I just love wine! My mom had this bottle that I wanted to try called B!t*h wine... but she drank it all before I could get a taste... yeah, love my wine at the end of the night.
    you should try The Chocolate Shop Dark Chocolate Red --- soooooo much better than Choco Vine if you want to keep more "wine" and less cream.
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I've been enjoying whites the last few months (but took september off to see if I'd lose any weight).
    I plan to have a vinho verde Sunday night.

When winter comes, I'll likely switch to Pinot Noir, and Barbera.

So did you lose any weight? I was planning on trying this for the month on October.
  • llsand
    Options
    I prefer Bordeaux, more particularly St Emilion :) Can't wait to be finished with this diet to be able to enjoy a glass once in a while.
  • juicy_cat
    juicy_cat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Love love love wine...but it's the scourge of the Devil!!! (high in cals and gets me drunk v quickly)

Shiraz or Malbec please?

:-)
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot! Twisted is yummy :D
    Agree! Twisted Cabernet is my fav!! Delish :drinker:
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    South African Pinotage. One bottle does me three days. Only 170 empty calories per day. I can live with that.
  • roguestates
    Options
    I just discovered Spanish wine varieties... so pretty much been drankin errday
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Barefoot Moscato. No, not expensive at all, but damn I love it. I might as well not get a glass and drink it from the bottle because when I open one, I hit the bottom of the bottle every time.:laugh: Which is why I try to stay away.;)
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I live in the fingerlakes region of new york state. I love so many of the local reds. My favorite is called Fat Frog Red. Fabulous!

Edit for typos...lol
  • nuttyduffy
    nuttyduffy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Has to be either a Zinfandel or Grenache :drinker:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Barefoot Moscato. No, not expensive at all, but damn I love it. I might as well not get a glass and drink it from the bottle because when I open one, I hit the bottom of the bottle every time.:laugh: Which is why I try to stay away.;)

That is how I am with chocolate wine and well most others I drink. I do like Moscato but I'm picky about it. There is one I get from Walmart in a blue bottle, it's the best. I really don't care for anything that comes from Barefoot or flip flop.