Replies

• JonMB
    JonMB Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Every morning after I wake up.
  • jessical30
    jessical30 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning... but I update it on here every Wednesday.
  • spippin73
    Options
    Every 4 days or so. I find it works best for me.
  • vcreinert
    Options
    Once a week.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Every Saturday. If I dont get a loss on that day, I weigh back in Monday and if I get a loss I log it.
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    I weigh in every other week usually. I am trying not to focus on the scale as much..I was getting a little scale happy haha.
  • GrandpaRev
    GrandpaRev Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I check my weight only once a week, and if I miss it, then I wait till the next week (just to keep myself on schedule with the doc's office because of the ease of getting in and out of there to use the same scales, something that was recommended to do). Then once I get my wieght, I log it in. I keep the previous entries posted so that I can check my progress.
    Hope that this answers your question. :smile:
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every Tuesday morning (it's the day I started and works best for me lol).
  • cakelady69
    Options
    once a week and normally tuesday because it is my day off. I do my measurements every month to month and a half.
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily, but only log weekly.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Daily because my curiosity gets the best of me. :wink:

8488541.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • meghanp92
    Options
    I'm once a month right now because my bathroom scale isn't very reliable. I'm on a physician-supervised program now so I get weighed in once a month with them. If I had a better scale I'd probably be on once a week though. Maybe for Christmas!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i do it weekly...i dont even own a scale, i use the scale at my gym as an added incentive to go
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every day but I only log the days that I've dropped from my last weigh-in. I figure that helps smooth out the water weight and other fluctuations that happen daily. I only take and log my chest, waist, hips, biceps and quads measurements once a week.
  • caitlyn30
    caitlyn30 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i weigh and log daily, because I like looking back on it and seeing how many days between when I lose and don't lose.