Coffee addicts..........

Options

Replies

• sin485
    sin485 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Any coffee drinkers out there? If so pull up a chair I'm buying.......... C(__)

ME! i recently tried to cut down tried subbing my coffees with water in an attempt to drink more water BUT couldnt deal with the headaches they were keeping me up all night! so i gave in and had a big cup of coffee. ALL BETTER NOW :)
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Coffee lover here! I own a French Press and a blade grinder. I'm considering getting a Kona pot, a roaster & a burr grinder.
  • ezavora
    ezavora Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Its all my moms fault. She used to spike my milk with espresso when I was in grade school. She's German (worst espresso freaks next to Italians) and apparently thought that was ok. But I was always very attentive and did well in classes. Cant live with out the stuff now. My alarm is my husband firing up the coffee grinder. I refuse to get up until the coffee is made.
  • katie070563
    Options
    Can't function without coffee. I need at least two mugs to get me out of bed in the morning :drinker:
  • PapaDunx
    Options
    Half a litre of espresso for breakfast. Made by my own fair pot.

Nuthin sexier than the smell of coffee ...

Ich trinke Kaffee zu Ihrem Schutz ... :drinker:
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about making another French Press full, since the last one hasn't done its job. ;)
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    coffeegod.gif
  • Sassymama66_75HARD
    Options
    First thing every morning - used to be Iced Coffee from DD or McD's. Now mixed with a medifast shake first thing when I wake up. (have to use them up somehow) SO good!
  • marthathebear
    Options
    Sometimes the only reason I go to bed is because I know I get to drink coffee when I wake up!! :))

this is exactly how I feel!
  • BaileyKat52
    BaileyKat52 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I love my coffee too. Gave up the Starbucks and Second Cup though because they are soooo bad for me. Make mine at home now with that International Delights creamer....so good :love:
  • JeffTCole
    JeffTCole Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Coffee, black please. A leisurely cup or 3 on the weekends makes me happy..Can I get one for you?
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Any coffee drinkers out there? If so pull up a chair I'm buying.......... C(__)

I'll take a latte, please! Thanks!
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have no shirt... but a cup with this wonderful words: Love, Peace, Coffee
    And yes, I am coffee addicted as well...
    I have a Fully Automatic Espresso Machine like this in my home:

http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Datei:DeLonghi_Kaffeevollautomat.jpg&filetimestamp=20060324093909
  • Merci444
    Merci444 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend goes cheap when he buys coffee, but to me that is blasphemy!! It has to be good, freshly ground coffee.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    sweet sweet coffee...i could never go without !! drinking a mug of java right now!!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Has anyone found any bitterness in their coffee with the french press? I want to get one but a couple people have mentioned a bitter taste stemming from that mode of brewing......

graphics-coffee-264680.gif
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Here!!! Here!!! I have cut back to two cups a day :sad: But the stuff I have is very seriously leaded. Yummy!
  • tnmyers23
    tnmyers23 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have given up a lot of things on this journey, but take my coffee away and someone will die. there are to many nights were I don't get to sleep like a normal person, coffee is my friend.
  • tonicandgin
    Options
    4-5 cups a day minimum... And the stronger the better :)
  • jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Nothing beats a good cup of coffee. I look forward to waking up every day just so I can drink my morning cup of joe! Always freshly ground, most of the time made in the French Press, just a little half and half added, and voila! Love in a cup :)