Big Booby Girls,....

Options
I've been walking awhile now,and have started to run/jog...am a 36DD,my smallest at age 12,was a .32.D,..so there here to stay no matter how much I lose,...my question is ,.do you wear 2 sports bras??,...or go down a size..to hold yur girls steady?...whats a really good brand?,..help a Big Booby Girl out!..lol..

Replies

• dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I wear a bra and sports bra... Sometimes 2. I love the fila brand sports bras I also buy them smaller. seems to keep me in place. I'm a 36D
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wear two, but I have found that Under Armour zip-front bras keep me tightly in even during longer runs. So do Moving Comfort high impact bras, but to a lesser extent.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I'm so jealous.
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options

I'm so jealous.

^this!!!! I wear a pushup bra under my sports bra not because I have too much but because I have ZILCH! Sigh...If only you could donate breast tissue...
  • BlackKat75
    BlackKat75 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I wear a tight sports bra and a tight running shirt over it. I have to wrestle in to them. My husband saw me getting ready today and said, "hey, it's like Spanx for boobs." :) That's pretty much what it is.
  • Calm_Lotus_06
    Calm_Lotus_06 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I myself am only 5' 1'' and have 38 DDD almost E and I have been for well.. a long long time ha.. but I love running as well.. to keep the girls from giving me two black eyes I usually wear my regular bra and then a sports bra over that one thats one size smaller.. just to hold them down a bit more.. Its worked for me so far
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I wear a bra and a sports bra. I had to try ALOT on to find one that was snug enough to hold the girls firm, becuase I wasn't willing to spend $$ at like Lulu Lemon. But I did find one at Walmart for like $25. I am currently a 34E.
  • lc52820
    lc52820 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I wear a tight sports bra and a tight running shirt over it. I have to wrestle in to them. My husband saw me getting ready today and said, "hey, it's like Spanx for boobs." :) That's pretty much what it is.

Same issue here LOL. I am a 40D but I wear a size smaller sports bra. It keeps everything nicely in place while running but I can't get it off without my husband's help...I call it the straight jacket :tongue:
  • RoosMommy01
    Options
    Ugh I'm 48DDD and still haven't found anything that works for me! I've tried a bra with 2 sports bras on. Someone told me to use duct tape and tape those bad boys down! *LOL* I will race with my race sometimes and just put my arms over my chest to hold them down. I don't jog often because it def. hurts my back!
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    With my weight loss I went from a 44 D to a 36 E. How did that happen? Anyhow I can't really run or even do jumping jacks without feeling like my boobs are being yanked out by their roots wearing a sports bra. BUT my trainer had been making a suggestion for a while that I've ignored until Friday. I wanted to take a Boot Camp class at the gym and knew there would probably be jumping jacks at some point so I took her advice. I wore my regular underwire bra with my sport bra over it. My sports bra has my HR monitor device attached to it. I really couldn't believe how comfortable I was wearing the 2 and how comfortable the jumping jacks were. We did a little running around the gym and that felt good too.
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I wear champion sports bras- the same size bra that I wear (which is now a 36D- down from a 40D). They seem to hold the girls in place very well.
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Invest in a good sports bra. The one I found works best for me was from Marika. I got it from Lane Bryant for around
    $40....I don't even notice my DDDs while jogging.
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    yep gotta wear two bras, a normal one and a sports bra over it. its cheaper than buying a specially made one for big breasts, and its works! :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I wear a bra and sports bra... Sometimes 2. I love the fila brand sports bras I also buy them smaller. seems to keep me in place. I'm a 36D

THIS!!! I was a 40 E - 40 DDD and now a 32 D I so know the pain. I usually wear a bra with a sports bra over it. I seriously need to invest in more sports bras though.
  • jensweighingin
    jensweighingin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    DDD. Pricey is enell, but the girls don't move. Seriously. Do some step aerobix, you'll be shocked. No. Movement. At. All. Walmart dansko bras have best compression, I've found if you're not able to spend $60. Not as good and definite bounce, but not as bad as just cotton ones. I wear 3 cotton ones just to do yoga. Enell if you can swing it. They have them at my running store. Warning, getting into it is part of the workout and you have to lean forward and shimmy/push them up and in.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

I'm so jealous.

^this!!!! I wear a pushup bra under my sports bra not because I have too much but because I have ZILCH! Sigh...If only you could donate breast tissue...

^^ this *sigh*....
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm an E and I wear my normal underwire bra with a sports bra over top. It seems to be the only way I can contain "the girls".
    There is a brand out there (can't remember the name) that a lot of larger chested women recommend for sports bras, you could probably find them with a google search. I haven't tried it. All I remember is a simulator on the website that shows jogging with your breast size braless and with their bra.
    Anywho, good luck finding what works for you.
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I have the same dang problem. I need to get me some new bras, my bras are very loose from weight loss. According to my measurements I have gone from a 42DDD to a 34H
  • lc52820
    lc52820 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

I'm so jealous.

^^ this *sigh*....

We all want what we can't have :wink: I'm not crazy huge but I'm a weird enough size that not everywhere carries it. They get in the way & not to mention the under-boob sweat that makes me feel really gross when it's hot or I'm exercising. LOL :ohwell:
  • Turtle_12
    Turtle_12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love Shock Absorber ($60+, comes in cup sizes) and recently have been wearing a $20 "compression" sports bra from Zellers... haven't done any running in the second one while playing wheelchair basketball (which they seem to work really well for anyway), but the SA's were a huge find back when I was running... have heard good things about an "Anita" brand, but also $$$. I'm a 36E/F