getting my weight loss goal to show up on screen

Options
Hi, I'm having problems getting my goal thing to show up when I send replies. I can look it up on my file and try to attach it, but I'm not getting it. Maybe because I live in Canada and have different set ups. I will try if anyone has a simple explanation. Thanks.

Replies

• llowry
    llowry Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm having problems getting my goal thing to show up when I send replies. I can look it up on my file and try to attach it, but I'm not getting it. Maybe because I live in Canada and have different set ups. I will try if anyone has a simple explanation. Thanks.

Go to your profile click on add to home page and copy and paste to your signature.

Good luck on your journey!
  • Bebe
    Bebe Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks for your help. When I go to copy and paste, it does not recognize it. So it must be a Canadian thing. Thanks anyway.
  • mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your help. When I go to copy and paste, it does not recognize it. So it must be a Canadian thing. Thanks anyway.

What exactly do you mean by "doesn't recognise it"? THe site uses HTML- it won't matter if you're in Canada.. it should work.
  • Bebe
    Options
    That's what it says after I highlight the part to be pasted. Actually, I see that Mike has detailed steps to follow on the technical support part. I will try that way.
  • Bebe
    Options
    Got my new ticker up!! Yahoo!