where have you lost inches that has surprised you?

Options
2»

Replies

• chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I guess I sorta expected to shrink all over so I'm not surprised really. First place I noticed was my shoulders. My bra band fits well and cup size hasn't changed but the sraps annoyingly slip off my shoulders all day long. even on the tightest setting. need to pin them puppies untill I'm ready to go down a band size.
  • kgilbert75
    kgilbert75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My hands have gotten really thin, but I'm most surprised by my poor little boobs. They have disappeared!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    My hips & thighs since I'm a pear and when I felt my hip bones the first time, I really couldn't believe it. But of course I feel soo happy about it.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Seriously, my feet... I dropped a shoe size which struck me as pretty funny...
    That's one thing that I hate to lose coz it means that I need to buy a cork just to fit into my fave shoes.
  • Dawners98
    Dawners98 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Any place where I have bones I had forgotten about....collarbone, elbows, knees, hips, RIBS and that tiny little circle bone at the bottom of my ribcage...I think I love that one the most! :)
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I always heard your boobs go, but I didn't think it would start so soon! I've lost at least 3" so far and im just starting out....this is going to be depressing. I love my boobs :frown:
  • TonkaDanteFriend
    TonkaDanteFriend Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Right in the pubis region
    *does the time warp again*
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    My feet, I have went down a shoe size.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Any place where I have bones I had forgotten about....collarbone, elbows, knees, hips, RIBS and that tiny little circle bone at the bottom of my ribcage...I think I love that one the most! :)

haha yes me too, but I must say the one little bone I wish didn't pop up was the TAILBONE, I can't even sit thru a meeting at work, a movie, anything without excrutiating pain. sucks.
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    "I guess I sorta expected to shrink all over so I'm not surprised really. First place I noticed was my shoulders. My bra band fits well and cup size hasn't changed but the sraps annoyingly slip off my shoulders all day long. even on the tightest setting. need to pin them puppies untill I'm ready to go down a band size. "
    (OK that is supposed to be a quote from another poster but I messed up the quote thing...)

Yeah, I have the slipping problem too. Just didn't notice it so much b/c I lost 2 CUP sizes. Good thing my husband's a great sport and doesn't seem to mind the little things...
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options

haha yes me too, but I must say the one little bone I wish didn't pop up was the TAILBONE, I can't even sit thru a meeting at work, a movie, anything without excrutiating pain. sucks.
    thank you I thought I was loosing my mind on the tail bone thing! I too have the indentation @ the bottom of my ribs is that the beginning of abs???
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    I wasn't so surprised by the inches I lost, but by the inches I got back when I started heavy weight training after I hit my goal weight. My weight has stayed the same, but I'm bigger in the chest, shoulders, and upper back. I tried on a dress yesterday that I hadn't worn since last April. It used to fall off my shoulders and looked baggy in the chest. Now I fill it out nicely on top, and it still fits the same in my mid and lower body.
  • Daizy426
    Daizy426 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I lost boobs too, however, one day I was putting on a tank top and put on my old, large, formed bra just to look a little bustier and I it somehow made me look big all over!!. When I took it off and put on my little, unpadded bra, the rest of me seemed to shrink back down too. From that day I decided that, although I miss having some cleavage, the overall look is better smaller : ))
  • mjbell642
    mjbell642 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Finding that sitting on non-padded chairs is uncomfortable because I have no noatoral padding. Haha

Yup, my watch is too big.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    My chest. :laugh: :blushing: No joke though.

Also I pulled out a pair of boots since fall is here, or approaching I guess. They felt big! I think my feet lost a little too.

*edit, had to have some rings re-sized too!
  • oklanoue
    Options
    My feet! I've lost the eqilivent of two shoe sizes! Also wish I could measure my face!

My feet too!!!
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    My ribcage right under my breasts. It's weird, I never really noticed that part of me, but it's where the weight started falling off...

Oh, and also: my collarbone is BEAUTIFUL now :)
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    My thighs. My legs have always been muscular because my job requires me to walk around for 8 hours a day. And I was so focused on losing the muffin top and back fat that it never occurred to me that my thighs would get smaller.