Lose the Boobs

Options
2»

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I've lost a couple of sizes, thank goodness. I actually workout in a Bali minimizer bra with underwire. The girls must be kept fully contained!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    When my wife was pregnant with our son the twins got huge and I was like :tongue: then she got all cardio on me and now the twins are gone and now I'm like :cry:

and i'm like :laugh: :laugh:
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I've lost nearly 20lbs and I still haven't lost anything from that area. :(
  • estepteau
    Options
    The most fat you lose the more they will disappear! I started off 44DD and now a 32B!!!
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    In the 8 months I've been losing, I have very slowly, and gradually lost from the "upper half."

The 'over' measurements have gone down 8" and the band has gone down 8.7"

Pretty consistent I suppose, but at least they are shrinking :S
  • gypsybree
    Options
    I would muscle up the chest area. do chest flies and such. Google is your friend. Youtube has awesome videos, etc

I would work on abs, shoulders and chest.
    Chest for the obvious reason
    abs because it will make the muscles under the boobs stronger and will work the boobs (the layered area under the boobs--which covers the ribcate) as a "side effect"
    shoulders because it will stregthen the muscles above the boobs and the boobs themselves (after lots of work)

I suggest looking at a diagram of a muscle body such as
    350px-Muscles_anterior_labeled.png
    find those muscles you want to target and target them.
    the muscle names are labeled or you can find the names in another source and then look up that particular muscle field.

losing actual boobs is quite difficult for a beginner... muscle bound people--like killer muscles, you know the body builders, they will deflate the boobs but Toning will keep the boobs boobyliscious.
    I tone the areas I referred to because I want mine to be strong and not saggy and etc etc..
    I don't over do it.
  • buzzcockgirl
    buzzcockgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I keep wondering that, too!! I have lost over 50lbs in the last 4.5 months... and my big boobs are hanging on for dear life! They aren't going anywhere! I've lost inches everywhere... and yet, there they are - still with me! I always had big boobs, but not THIS big... they grew as I grew. So wouldn't it make sense that they'd shrink as I shrink? Maybe not...after 2 kids - maybe they just want to stick around?! Please - let me wake up one day and have them HALF the size they are now (38DD)!!
  • bhajrizi11
    Options
    i wish i had that problem..

i went from a freakin 42DD to a 32C! -_-

they were the first to go when i started running
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    As others have mentioned: it depends on your body.
    If someone's breasts are large only because they are overweight, then as the weight comes off, so do the boobs. But if you naturally have large breasts even at a low body fat, they'll mostly stay the same.

But, as someone else said: there are other things that I like to think about, like a flat tummy and toned legs :)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    you can't spot reduce fat .. you lose it however you lose it according to genetics.

and wearing 2 sports bras is unnecessary in my opinion. this isn't 20 years ago when there were do options for women over a D cup. there are at least 3 EXCELLENT options for high impact motion control for women even as large as KK. options where you get absolutely no bounce without having to wear 2 bras that dont fit
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    i wish i had that problem..

i went from a freakin 42DD to a 32C! -_-

they were the first to go when i started running

Holy smokes batman! Say it ain't sooooooooo! :sad:

I'm the exact same size and I love mine! Even though they give me hell in finding a great bra for a cheap price....
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I use shock-absorber sports bra's and have for years, I have never worn 2 sports bra's even as a EE cup.

But I have gone from that 38EE back to 34C - it is possible but I didn't see it until I got to about 50lb loss :ohwell:
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    When my wife was pregnant with our son the twins got huge and I was like :tongue: then she got all cardio on me and now the twins are gone and now I'm like :cry:

Aw....they can't be *that* small. More than a mouthful is too much. :laugh:

To OP: I lost quite a bit from the girls when I lost weight. I've heard some stay the same (jealous) but most will lose something from the girls as they lose weight.
  • bhajrizi11
    Options
    dont get me wrong a C is awesome

BUT

rapid weight gain and weight loss made them from barely B's to DD's to C's before during and after pregnancy

theyre like deflated balloons lol
  • bhajrizi11
    Options

thats what my husband said LOL
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I've lost 43 lbs so far and nothing has changed for the girls. When i was smaller like in high school... The girls where still there. So i'm not expecting them to go anywhere besides south when i get older. :ohwell:
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Ive lost nearly 80 lbs and cup size has not changed, band has gone down but its pretty damn difficult to fine a 34 with big enough cups, so I stick with my old 38DD's, I also avoid running, and double up on bras for exercise. I am breastfeeding still though so not sure if that makes a difference
  • ForTheSmile
    ForTheSmile Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Interesting thread! I'm on my knees every night praying mine will just go away. They've always been such a bother! I wear a 38DD but they tend to spill out so I'm thinking I need a bigger bra. O_o

People complained of back aches... My ribs always hurt when I have to sit on the ground or on a stool, anywhere that doesn't have a back for me to rest on. I'm thinking this is a combination of weak muscles and heavy boobs. Are there exercises I do to strengthen my back muscles so I won't get back aches and rib aches? I go to Curves 6 days a week now. One of the machines does what I think someone referred to as a chest fly. Do I need to add more or is Curves enough?
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    Surest, Practical way is to do push ups every day and increase the amount as you get stronger. Yet, start off the wall, standing, in an incline. I sure like small girls however. LOL
  • kmacgera
    kmacgera Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Ive lost nearly 80 lbs and cup size has not changed, band has gone down but its pretty damn difficult to fine a 34 with big enough cups, so I stick with my old 38DD's, I also avoid running, and double up on bras for exercise. I am breastfeeding still though so not sure if that makes a difference

Breastfeeding totally makes a difference, but keep it going until they age off, since it's good for weight loss too.