500 Days on MFP - 86 pounds lost - pic heavy!

Options

Replies

• AnnACnd
    AnnACnd Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look SO fantastic!!
  • mizzjessie
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing and are a true inspiration! Your story is so similar to mine. I hope I can have the success that you did.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You look fantastic, but most important, you're proof that sticking with it works in the end! Great job!
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    That's a win! Great job girlie!!!!
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Simply fantabulous! Congratulations! =)
  • lumyrainstar
    Options
    congrats on your success and I love the picture in your ticker. :P :D
  • webarr2003
    Options
    Thank you Dawn, you are truely inspiring. You look amazing as you are.
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look great, awesome, and all those other words! You have done good! Good job and taking it slow!
  • horn2horn
    horn2horn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Much Congrats to you! You are an Inspiration!! Seeing your results helps me to also stay the course.
  • rsellersCST
    rsellersCST Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    The timing of it all! It's as if this was meant for me today... I'm one inch shorter and started one pound lighter... VERY inspiring and you look FANTASTIC!!!!

Thank you Thank you THANK YOU for sharing! Just the inspiration I needed!
  • stardancer7
    stardancer7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and I love your ticker--thanks for the inspiring story-share!
  • Dawners98
    Dawners98 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow, everyone on here is so kind and wonderful! Of course, I knew this, but the support of the mfp community never ceases to amaze! Thank you all so much!
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    Wow great story and great success and happy 500th :) keep up the great work! Never go back!
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    Great job!
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congrats WTG!!! You look BEAUTIFUL...and NEVER explain youself...either people are gonna :heart: YOU for who you really ARE...or tell em to kick bricks with flip flops on!!! You've done an excellent job and continue on your journey...I'm cheering you on to success!!!:happy:
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Please do not take this the wrong way, but you look incredibly sexy! I am happily married but take my compliment for just that. Look at the work you put in. You look like two different people! Congratulations for your hard work and loving yourself enough to think you are worth it. Amazing job!
  • Cheece
    Cheece Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing!

If you don't mind me asking, was your weight loss steady during your journey, or did you have a quick start/slow finish, slow start/quick finish, etc?
  • MrSJWinship
    MrSJWinship Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Holy SNikes! you look incredile now! well done
  • ohpampered1
    ohpampered1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    So it really can be done! You are an inspiration to me and I'm sure a lot of other. I read what you wrote and almost cried, I am so happy for you, and want to thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!