Need some positive thinking!`

Options
GRR. I hate coming to work, because it always puts me in a bad mood! Right now I want to walk down the vending machine and buy a Snickers.

I've lost 10 pounds, and over 7 inches (arms, waist, and hips.) Tell me a Snickers is not worth what the jerks at work do to me!

Replies

• eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    GRR. I hate coming to work, because it always puts me in a bad mood! Right now I want to walk down the vending machine and buy a Snickers.

I've lost 10 pounds, and over 7 inches (arms, waist, and hips.) Tell me a Snickers is not worth what the jerks at work do to me!
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    IT NOT WORTH IT!!:wink: Do you really want it ? or do you want to lose weight? I always ask myself the same question and it works! I love snickers too but id rather be skinny:tongue: Hang in there
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I know - it doesn't help when the people we work with put their "attitude" on in the morning before they come to work. I wish I could help you!! Maybe if you visualise yourself as a lean, mean healthy machine, and they are still flabby, stupid cardiac arrest potentials!! Hope your day gets better. :flowerforyou:
  • coralee
    coralee Posts: 6
    Options
    That Snickers bar will never taste as good as looking great feels! Congrats on your progress so far and best of luck!
  • eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking a minute to send me some good thoughts. I've resisted temptation (for today, anyway! :laugh: ) and ate my lunch a little early. Maybe I"ll have some chocolate milk before I go to the gym tonight to get my sugar fix!!

Thanks again, you guys are great!
  • Anise6789
    Anise6789 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Are your co-workers making you fat! Sounds like a twilight Zone episode. HA! Obviously this is emotional eating,and I'm sure someone would say eating wont fix the problems. Find better ways to deal with your problems at work. Its a job. You do it to have money to sustain your personel life. Try distancing yourself from all the emotional crap at work. Think about your real life, family, friends, thiness! smile at everyone no matter how crappy they are, and develope a thicker skin. Remember I do it for my personel life. How others act is not my problem. If you can't shed the anger tell yourself I'll be damned if they'll keep me fat! Good luck