51+ lbs lost with PICS

I weighed myself in under 180 today! So I am now 25 lbs away from my goal weight. I started at 267 at a size 22, now I am a 12/14 depending on the jeans - took this picture today! couldn't believe the numbers when i stepped on the scale this morning. The last picture was taken last november. I am 6ft tall and my goal weight is 155/.

knghd.jpg

zvcruq.jpg

Replies

• MrSJWinship
    MrSJWinship Posts: 37 Member
    Congratulations!
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Fantastic, you look great!
  • Wow that's great! You look fantastic
  • Your beautiful, awesome job!!!
  • eksproductions
    eksproductions Posts: 138 Member
    Great change!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    I weighed myself in under 180 today! So I am now 25 lbs away from my goal weight. I started at 267 at a size 22, now I am a 12/14 depending on the jeans - took this picture today! couldn't believe the numbers when i stepped on the scale this morning. The last picture was taken last november. I am 6ft tall and my goal weight is 155/.

knghd.jpg

zvcruq.jpg

wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing diff.. like a different person almost.. freakin A!!! lol :drinker:
    wow you are suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper tall.. 6ft.. and your goal is 155??? so like 25 pounds les sthen now?? you might b too thin?!?!!? idk depends on body shape n stuff.. I think you look gr8 now.. shoot im 5'4" and we have the same goal weight!!! lol.. started mfp 231 and im 11wks in and lost 21#'s at 210 gw 155.. i am very curvy tho and am a hotty at 155 :bigsmile:
  • summergrl17
    summergrl17 Posts: 75 Member
    congratulations! You're an inspiration to me!
  • Great job!!!!!
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    You look wonderful, what a difference!! Congrats!!
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    You look wonderful! Congrats :)
  • u look amazing hun xxx
  • MrsWonderland
    MrsWonderland Posts: 107 Member
    You look amazing and you look less than 180 must be your height, I already thought you were about 150. WOW!!!
  • mustikas6
    mustikas6 Posts: 16 Member
    Amazing!!! What a weight loss can do to a person!! I am a tall woman too (5’11) and although at the moment I have taken a modest goal, then ideally my goal weight would be also 155. And I love that you are wearing heels! I do it too despite being one of the tallest among my friends and colleagues.
  • AcampoGirl
    AcampoGirl Posts: 52 Member
    Congratulation! You look awesome!
  • congratulations. you look amazing xx
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    You look fabulous! Well done :)
  • crazyvermont
    crazyvermont Posts: 171 Member
    Absolutely fantastic! You should be proud of your success.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    You have an amazing figure, well done on all your hard work!
  • BeeRobin
    BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
    Beautiful!
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Thank you so much for posting this. I am 6ft tall and currently 255;b, I am super happy that I could look like you!! You are amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!