Went from 289 to 240, and still trying to reach goal

Options
Here are some pictures of me before changing my life, and after i made significant changes to my diet and lifestyle. I slipped up after my daughter was born, and put on 20 lbs. I am currently working on getting down to 190-200, I am 256 now. I was 289 at biggest size, and dropped to 240 in about four months. I wasnt strict on my diet, but i did cut back on junk. I started running laps after work, until i could run a mile. When I was able to run a full mile, I would do one 6 days out of the week. Now I am approaching my goal in a different manner. I am watching what i eat, and do from 2 to 3 miles a day with 2 days off. I am usually on the elliptical machine doing my workout, and sometimes workout with the supreme 90 day DVD's. This is my second week on MFP, and have lost 10 lbs. My goal is to drop as much as my weight as possible before January for the Fire Academy. Are there any guys out there that have before and after pictures that are 5'11?

Here I am at my heaviest 289 lbs.
IMG094_zps1c4f5612.jpg

Here I am at 240
IMG095_zpsdfe9aebe.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!