Still a work in progress, but had to see.....w pics

Hey All!

I have been stalled out for WEEKS, and needed to give myself alittle boost! I have been getting compliments a lot lately, and because I see myself every day, I can't see that big of a difference, so I thought I'd see if the pics would help. When I started on MFP in April of this year, I weighed 270. As of today I am stuck here at 228, trying to work through this wonderful plateau I'm at :grumble: Didn't think I'd post pics only half way through, but I need some encouragement myself, so here it goes...

I resized so hopefully these are large, if they are I apologize, second time posting a pic :smile:

This is me around 265 in 2010

Mes_zps7c3fc476.jpg

Me around 255 in Sept 2011

Me_zps04826ddf.jpg

* I went up to 270 inbetween sept 2011 and april 2012, don't have a pic from that exact time.

This is me now at 228, still a long way to go, but I think a definite improvement :happy:

8486DA18_zps0be634e1.jpg

Here are my facials, I guess my cheeks look a bit smaller lol

Me21_zpse6c9df3f.jpg

2011 (dressed up for 30's murder mystery night)

Picture166_zpsddc8dcb2.jpg

And me now September 2012

Picture026_zpsb5dbec56.jpg

As frustrated as I may get I will never give up and go back to the girl in the first picture. I am a changed person and I know that even though my body may be being stubborn at the moment, if I keep putting one foot forward and keep on pushing, I will get to where I want to be.

Thanks for letting me share :happy:

Edited to resize...fingers crossed

Edited again lol sorry I can't get the big ones to go smaller, didn't change when I changed the size!

Replies

• kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    you're doing wonderful bella! there is dramatic difference between the pictures. you are working hard, and wall the scale may not change, your body is changing. where are here to support you. just keep doing what you're doing! you got this!
  • baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    good job
  • Leeny01
    Leeny01 Posts: 48 Member
    You go, girl! Great job! It's inspiring. Take it one day at a time and keep going. You look fab :)
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Yes, I see a very dramatic difference in both the body and face shots and just wanted to give you a...

WOO HOOO! Well-done! So awesome!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    You're looking great, I can certainly see a difference! Keep going and work through the plateau, it won't last and you'll be losing again soon :)
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Thank you all! Plateaus do SUCK, but hopefully I will break through soon! Working hard :0)

And I have the best MFP friends ever!!! So supportive and have definitely helped me get to where I am :)
  • nixism
    nixism Posts: 258 Member
    You are doing amazingly well Bella, what an inspiration - thanks for being a friend on here - I'm so inspired when I read your post and seeing your lovely pics! Makes me feel so proud for ya!! Nix
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Looking lovely Bella! You have such a pretty face.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Definitely a difference! You are such a cutie! Good work!
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    :O amazing work ! you look wonderful QT ^^. and i must say i ♥ your eyes!!!!!!!!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Awesome work, beautiful! So glad to count you among my friends on MFP! Keep it up - I can't wait for the next update!!! Jan : )
  • tater05
    tater05 Posts: 7 Member
    Keep up the good work, You look great !! :flowerforyou:
  • doitforabby
    doitforabby Posts: 137 Member
    Definately see a difference! You go girl!
  • snarf432
    snarf432 Posts: 91 Member
    You look wonderful...hang in there...maybe try to switch some stuff up...up your calories for a week then go back down, try a differnt workout...your body is just waiting to see if you stick w/ this. Wait it out and keep on! It'll realise this is for real and drop the weight.

YOU CAN DO IT!

Add me if you are looking for more friends :)

Laura
  • lisamarie2181
    Thank you all for such kind words, definitely helps keep my spirits up, I know I will get over this hurdle, wishin it was sooner then later, but ahh well lol nothing to do but have patience!! Don't they say Patience is a virtue? Lol im learning haha
  • lisamarie2181
    You are doing amazingly well Bella, what an inspiration - thanks for being a friend on here - I'm so inspired when I read your post and seeing your lovely pics! Makes me feel so proud for ya!! Nix

Thank you for being a friend!! I couldnt ask for better more supportive buddies to take this journey with :)
  • JennPrebs
    JennPrebs Posts: 111 Member
    You look great that is inspirational to me as well ty! Keep it up!
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Awesome accomplishment thus far. Keep it up and you'll get to your goal for sure!
  • I think you've done a wonderful job so far! Your face is so thin! I'm jealous (I carry my weight in my face).
  • YellowRose49
    YellowRose49 Posts: 10 Member
    Oh my gosh!! Please don't give up! Your pictures are amazing!! Keep going, do something like someone else said........shake things up a bit. Have you thought of trying JUDDD? I don't know what type of WOE you're doing. So, you may not be able to change.

Shari
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!