Another Newbie here!

Options
Hi everyone :) After successfully losing 4 stone following a different eating plan, I fancied a change so have decided to join you and count the calories! I'm hoping the change will renew my determination to lose the rest of my weight and with some support from like minded people on here, with a few laughs along the way, I figured the journey is sure to be easier :)

Replies

• BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to be to get you back on track and keep you there!
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Welcome on here and best of luck. You can do it!
  • Corkscrew28
    Options
    This is a great place to be to get you back on track and keep you there!

That's what I'm hoping!

Thanks for your reply :)
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :drinker:

I wish you great success here. You will do great if you keep logging and stay vigilant. The community here is tops. I've been a member for 3 years. I sometimes go away and don't come back for awhile. When I do, I'm welcomed with open arms.

Good Luck to you,
    Carmen
  • Corkscrew28
    Options
    Welcome on here and best of luck. You can do it!

Thanks for the welcome and luck :) I CAN do it...............................it's my mouth that sometimes lets me down! lol

Good luck to you too, and thanks for the reply :)
  • Corkscrew28
    Options
    Welcome! :drinker:

I wish you great success here. You will do great if you keep logging and stay vigilant. The community here is tops. I've been a member for 3 years. I sometimes go away and don't come back for awhile. When I do, I'm welcomed with open arms.

Good Luck to you,
    Carmen

Awwww thanks Carmen :)

Good luck to you too, and thanks for your repy :) x
  • Corkscrew28
    Options
    Well, I dunno about it being 12.29am, it's 8.30am here.....................time for breakfast :happy:
  • KatKirwan
    Options
    Welcome :) I started here 2 weeks ago. This is the place to be if you want to get inspired :)
    Goodluck on your journey :)
  • Corkscrew28
    Options
    Welcome :) I started here 2 weeks ago. This is the place to be if you want to get inspired :)
    Goodluck on your journey :)

Thanks for the welcome and luck! :)

Best of luck to you too :)