100 pounds or more to lose

Options

Replies

• AshleyBananas
    Options
    Ideally I should lose about 100 lbs at this point, I'm down 15, and looking to lose another 10, then reevaluate my goals.

If anyone needs a friend on here, or some encouragement and can offer the same I'd love to have more friends on here =)
  • cbelinger1548
    Options
    I do and I'm totally game!! :laugh:
    I need more support, family doesnt make it easy for me!!
  • Stargatesga
    Stargatesga Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 100lbs as well! Still trying to get motivation to actually go and workout :( All I do is eat better than before.. but only goes so far.. Wish It was possible to just lose weight without working out ;)
    But i'm in!
  • larson1197
    larson1197 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Have over 100 pounds to lose and looking for motivation to actually get started.
  • lorrainzander
    lorrainzander Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Yes, me too! The more the merrier-people that is-not pounds! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • yelldan22
    yelldan22 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have 100 + pounds to lose as well. Aiming for 50 gone by next August for my best friend's wedding. Add me if you'd like. We can do this!
  • rachgarm
    rachgarm Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have already lost 70 of my 147 lbs to lose, but I'd still love to join and get friends!
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I started with nearly 200 pounds to lose. There are at least 2 groups for 100 or more to lose in the groups section, so you can find plenty of others :) And I linked a group for those who weigh over 300lbs too. Anyone can feel free to add me.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3989-100-pounds-to-lose-lets-support-eachother

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1140-300
  • Muffiewilmes
    Muffiewilmes Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 to lose! not sure how I got to needing to lose 100 seems like I went from needing to lose 50 to needing to lose 100 overnight. I'm game but not sure how to add friends. I'm new.
  • jesus774
    Options
    Hi I need to lose 80 hang in there
  • slappy17
    Options
    I would love to and although I think about it all the time I just can't get my *kitten* of the couch or not eat the junk. I want to...I really want to but I can't figure out why I keep sabotaging myself.
  • larson1197
    larson1197 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    I have 100lbs to lose also, so please add me!! Motivation, motivation, accountability, and more motivation.......
  • pinkarcade
    Options
    I have ~100 lbs to lose! I'd love more friends to hold me accountable. I lost ~80
    After my son was born but then gained it back and some
    After my daughter and she's almost a year now!
  • MsSheri82
    Options
    Count me in. I want to lose 130lbs. I could definately use the support and motivation.
  • PEACEIN2011
    Options
    I would love to join a supportive group:) I really need positive role models in my journey to lose 110 pounds!!:blushing:
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I have about 120lbs to lose.....happy to add anyone who is active on here and not just a silent friend collector!
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    26 pounds down and 124 more to go. I'm gonna be around MFP for a long, long time. :)

I'm pretty active on the site, log in and comment every day, and I keep my diary open to friends for constructive feedback.

I try to stay positive, and I try to keep it genuine, too.

(Why do I feel like I'm writing a personal ad?)

If you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain, then feel free to send a friend request. I like having friends who can relate to having substantial amounts of weight to lose, 'cause I really can't relate to the folks on here whose big goal is to have a thigh gap.

I mean, I do want a thigh gap, but for right now I'll settle for getting rid of my fat apron. :laugh:
  • twingirlsmommy
    twingirlsmommy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!!

I should lose over 100 pounds to be at a healthy BMI, but I just want to lose 60 pounds : )
  • Firefightergirl18
    Firefightergirl18 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Me