always hungry girl needs advice

Options
2»

Replies

• stephaniec78
    stephaniec78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I would suggest you start looking at some of the people's diary's that are open that have posted above. They may give you some more ideas of how to reach your calorie and protein goals. Also how long have you been doing the program. It may be as an earlier poster stated that your body just isn't used to the appropriate amount of calories. So give it a week at eating the correct calories and see what happens. I would also suggest drinking lots of water.
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    i'm the same way, always ready to eat, never satisfied, always thinking of when i can stick things in my mouth next...it doesnt matter how much protein or whatever else i eat at a meal

i think half the battle is the mindset, evaluate whether or not you're actually hungry or just want to eat, there is a difference
  • transvenouspacer
    transvenouspacer Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    i'm the same way, always ready to eat, never satisfied, always thinking of when i can stick things in my mouth next...it doesnt matter how much protein or whatever else i eat at a meal

i think half the battle is the mindset, evaluate whether or not you're actually hungry or just want to eat, there is a difference

Exactly. I had to get used to asking myself whether I was actually hungry or just in my head. Sometimes I'm not hungry, I just want to eat. It can be hard to tell the difference, especially after years of eating whenever I wanted to and not when I needed to.
  • sannsk
    sannsk Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I found out today, that salmon has ZERO carbs and plenty of protein :-D Adding salmon to my meals ups the calories and protein big time, but has no sugar in it at all. there's healthy fats in it as well, so this is going to be my 'Superfood of the week', along with cashew nuts, avocado, bananas, eggs, tuna, whole grain rice, houmous,... I'll also try to make a quinoa version of mac & cheese that I found somewhere in these forums.

anyways, I greatly appreciate all the help and advice on here. This forum is so helpful to me!