Anyone dropped from around 190 lbs?

Options
aforange
aforange Posts: 116 Member
First of all, you're all doing pretty damn fantastic. I love coming to the success boards and I'm not pushing anyone else out or pissing on peoples successes, I literally just want to see bodies I can personally relate to (while congratulating y'all at the same time).

I'm currently 5'9" and 190 lbs, my goal weight is 140. Has anyone else got similar goals who's currently in the process of losing? I'm not really sure what to look for in my own body as I lose weight and I'm currently in the whole uh... "I want to lose 3489398 pounds, I expect results by tomorrow," stage of impatience.

Sooo gimme your successes my darlings, let me idolize your smokin' bods. I'm also in some dire need of motivation lately and a slap upside the head.

Replies

• JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Well, I can't really help as I'm 6 inches shorter than you, so my pics would have no relevance. Have you seen this website though? http://www.mybodygallery.com/ It has loads of pictures of women at certain heights and weights, so that could give you a better idea.
  • spersephone
    spersephone Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I was about 85kg, which is around 190 pounds, but I'm only 159cm so I certainly didn't wear it very well.

Now I'm hovering around 63kg and I want to get back down to about 58kg (127 pounds) which I feel is a very healthy weight for my height.

I got there, but let the kilos creep up a bit too much.

I have chosen to make the rest of my life as healthy as possible, so I'm not looking for a quick fix or a specific time frame. I just know that if I plod along I will get there again and keep down around that figure.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I was 213, currently 173.

And I am only 5'4 :(
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I was 213, currently 173.

And I am only 5'4 :(

Wow huni I didn't realise we have the exact same start weight & height! Though you've got me beat; I'm only at 185! :)
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    I'm 5'9", I started off at 213lbs, now I am down to 157lbs. I plan to get down to about 150lbs. I have been working on my lean body mass more so than the weight loss and that has drastically improved. At my lowest I was 136lbs before I got fat and now I am fitting in the same size clothes as I was then but I am 20lbs heavier.

I had a search to see if I could find any old pictures for comparison but I could only find me at a slightly heavier weight.

First picture I am 143lbs, 20 years old. Second picture I am 161lbs and 30 years old. I was wearing a size larger in clothes in the first pic than I am in the second picture

difference.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!