What's your Halloween Costume?

Options

Replies

• KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be from the 80's! Black off the shoulder top that says, "I love the 80's!" in neon letters, hot pink skirt, bright turquoise leg warmers, neon orange fishnet gloves, lots of plastic jewelry, and I'm going to crimp my hair and put it into a side ponytail. Oh, and bright 80's make up, of course! I can't wait!!! :)
  • waskomgirl
    Options
    Jack Sparrow
  • gcdcgcdc
    Options
    I volunteer at an aquarium and they do a pirate themed thing for kids so im being a pirate and am forcing my dad into a pirate costume (complete with earrings!!!!!!)
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Nothing for me this year. I don't feel too inspired while pregnant. Maybe next year.
  • BFarnsworth
    BFarnsworth Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Im going to be a Beer Keg with working tap!
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Fluttershy pony!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Fluttershy pony!

You MUST post pics!
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Fluttershy pony!

You MUST post pics!

Will do! I'm so excited haha.
  • UFC153
    UFC153 Posts: 51
    Options
    Dr.Crane...Scarecrow
  • QueenCrisis
    Options
    I have to work, and if they let us dress up, I'm going to be zipperface.
    Youtube it.
  • GlitterMamma11
    GlitterMamma11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I was planning on being a witch and making my own costume from and idea I saw on pinterest. Don't know if I'll have time to make anything though. My boys are going as S.W.A.T. Officers and our dog as a prisoner. lol:laugh:
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Zombie Flo from Progressive!

No kidding! I was Flo two Halloweens ago - not zombified though. I would add that pic to my profile but I can't find it.

I might be a pirate again - that vest will probably fit me better this year! :bigsmile:
  • anjanettecomer
    Options
    Janis Joplin :)
  • mrstravisjones
    mrstravisjones Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    103934703870286654R2JxeJW3c.jpg

I might do a cute hat.

This is too cute!
    Hubs and I are participating in my church's trunk or treat where costumes are biblical based. We are probably dressing up as a banana and a bunch of grapes and go as "fruits" of the spirit.
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hmm haven't thought about it yet. Any suggestions?

Please go as a fireman. Then post pics.

Thanks! lol
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    One of the ninja turtles!
  • ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    Options
    either a cheetah or tinkerbell depending on my body by then lol
  • Kayluh_xo
    Options
    An innocent zombie clown. Cute covered in blood, basically :)
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine, and got it. I shaped it around an amazing earring I found in a magazine. <3 Luckily I found the costume that is perfect. I will be posing as an... elf... but like the elfs out of Lord of the rings for example and not a christmas Elf! :) It's going to be a pretty sweet *kitten* costume, and I will be posting pics on my profile after halloween. ^^
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Stuck between Pink and Lady Gaga. If I can't get a Lady Gaga costume, it'll be Pink, where the rocker chick costumes are easy to get, whereas the Gaga ones are not. :ohwell:

Really? I went through Spirit and there was Lady Gaga everywhere. Anyways, all you have to do to dress up like her is wear something colorful and crazy.