people that stand in front of you

Options
foxyforce
foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
i'm in a circle with my friends talking and some jerk starts standing right in front of me

does this happen to anyone else or am i truly invisible? ugh

Replies

• GabrielMaestas
    GabrielMaestas Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Happens to me. i just push them out of the way :)
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    some people are just in their own minds, not a care in the world for anyone but themselves.... i've made people realize it by doing it to them.. lol
  • jdennisj
    Options
    Was this at a Chippendale's Show?
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm invisible at least 80% of the time...
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Was he facing you? Maybe he wanted to get your attention.
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    It's worse when they stand in front of you, when you are watching tv....
  • bluered3038
    bluered3038 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    And how many times whem your are walking and there is someone coming towards you, that you have to be the one who steps aside? It happens to me all the time:mad: . And I'm big enough, I KNOW I'm not invisible.!! :laugh:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Was he facing you? Maybe he wanted to get your attention.

nope!
  • stephanieb72
    stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I have this all the time. I can be standing there taking picture at my kids cheerleading or games and somebody will always just walk up and stand right in front of me. Seriously?!? I can move 3-4 times and each time it happens! I think people are just so oblivious to what is going on around them.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Hasnt happened to me yet, but if it did......I would move him. xx
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I was out running yesterday. At a point in the run where I crossed an open square, was running in a straight line with not too many people around, some stupid bint decided to walk across me and even stepped on my foot. She even seemed surprised when I shouted at her.
  • Lorichr
    Options
    some people are just in their own minds, not a care in the world for anyone but themselves.... i've made people realize it by doing it to them.. lol

I agree; it's more about them than you. It does irritate me though.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Perhaps his name is Patrick...

http://youtu.be/wA2y3V6FYz8 (4:33 onwards... bit slow but funny)
  • mimieob
    Options
    I was out running yesterday. At a point in the run where I crossed an open square, was running in a straight line with not too many people around, some stupid bint decided to walk across me and even stepped on my foot. She even seemed surprised when I shouted at her.

Would.ve knocked her down...oops, sorry didn't see YOU after you stepped on my foot.....lol

people do it to me ALL the time, walking along and just STOP,,,it's like WTF?
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I think people are just so oblivious to what is going on around them.

This. Always. Its not just this, its everything that people do. Driving, standing in line, paying for things at the store, shopping. I truely believe that as fast paced everyone wants to be, if people always paid attention to what they were doing, the world would would go so much faster.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of the scene in Princess Diaries when Anne Hathaway is sitting on the wall at school and some guy sits on her then says "oh, sorry. Didn't see you there." Then later on she tells her friend " I got sat on again."
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Was this at a Chippendale's Show?

Ooooohh. :drinker:
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Ilm short and it often happens to me. totally p*****s me off!!! :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    It happens to me more than I would like. You would think you would see me since I usually have all 4 of my children with me!

If my husband is with me he acts as a buffer and no one stands in front of me, bumps me or otherwise hassels me. He's 6'3" :bigsmile:
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    i'm in a circle with my friends talking and some jerk starts standing right in front of me

does this happen to anyone else or am i truly invisible? ugh
    [/quote

He couldn't afford the distraction of your hotness.