Headaches

ccdo
ccdo Posts: 217
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
i ate nearly over my calorie limit and now im gettin sever headaches for the first time in a while why is this happening i ate a snack to see if that would help it did nothin. im gettin a little concerned cause im feelin ill anyone care to to explain why this is happening? thanks :cry:

Replies

• 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    have you suddenly starting eating healthier? You're body might be going through withdrawls? Also do you eat throughout the day? When I struggle a lot with headaches and migraines and when I first started trying to lose weight I had to switch to 5 small meals a day instead of 3 meals and snacks because my body couldn't handle it. Make sure you're getting your snacks in regularly, make sure you're also meeting your nutritional needs and not just your calorie goals, and make sure that you're also eating your exercise calories and see if that helps any. How's your water intake?
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    What is your calorie limit? You may have them set too low. Sometimes you need to play around with them.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,447 Member
    I would keep track of your water intake, I know I get headaches from lack of water b/c I get dehydrated. Also, try eating some fruit, I find that helps me too b/c of the water and sugar content. Good luck!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    :drinker: If you cut out soda or Starbucks, you may have cut out all your caffeine. That will give you a horrendous headache. The only cure (that I am aware of) is having a cup of coffee or a soda.

Sorry you are not feeling well. Hopefully it will pass quickly.
  • ccdo
    ccdo Posts: 217
    i drink plenty of water i think i drink alot of fluids thorughout the day. accordin to MFP ive exceeded everythin includin snacks so i cant excercise cause im too ill to do so

i take adequate amount of caffiene . my calorie limit at the moment is over 1000 - 1200 so i dont think thats too low i just dont know im really gettin really worried that only a week into my diet and my body is givin in on me already

i have no underlyin problems in health my bloods that i got done a week or two ago are normal. ill see how i am tomorrow ill probably increase my calorie and nutrition and see if not ill go to hospital

thanks so much everyone for ur responses i dont feel so alone with this diet :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.