Need friends with open food diary

Options
Hello, Just looking for more friends with open food diaries and with new ideas on eating healthy.. I also would like people that log in everyday to help keep the motivation.. Thank you..

Replies

• Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    mine is open, not sure it's overly healthy but you are welcome to look lol x
  • TosaDana
    Options
    Mine is open!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me......
  • outdoorsman81
    outdoorsman81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply Chrissie. I like all the ideas I can get.
  • mine is open if you are a friend :)
    feel free to add me!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been logging on every day for 95 days and my diary is open.
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends and I log in every day. I'm in maintenance, but I eat pretty healthy.
  • EvaB93
    EvaB93 Posts: 101
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, i log every day (less i can't get on the computer, and thats rare) I eat healthy, sometimes, i do have a cookie or something unhealthy once and a while. Feel free to add me :)
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    mine is open and I log every day..:) you can add me
  • pryncessleah23
    Options
    Mine is open and I track almost daily. My foods might start to change because I was recently diagnosed as insulin resistant so after meeting with my doctor this week, things might change. I am not overhealthy but I am pretty basic in what I eat and try to balance things out. :)
  • habu68123
    habu68123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Mine if open, feel free to add me. It hasn't been too healthy lately as I've been stress eating but hoping to get back on track again soon :)
  • jzrharv
    jzrharv Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to look, but no horrified faces allowed, its been working so far...
  • vienna26
    vienna26 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    my diary is open i wouldnt say i eat really healthy though, but i log in everyday so im better for motivation feel free to add me if you like
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to all to see. I log religiously. Feel free to look or add me.
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, feel free to friend me. I eat a normal, rather too nice diet and have to cut back! No slimmers shakes for me. Best of luck with your weight loss efforts.
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Can I just comment that looking at your own diary for the last couple of days, you make great choices..BUT.....You don't eat enough calories for a woman, never mind a male..I hope your new friends will put you on the right track!
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I think mine's open... just started it but I'll check the settings. It'll be a little low in the calories and carbs, but everything on it's healthy. :)
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Got an open diary and I log everyday, I see you're an Ex-marine. Currently Active Duty Air Force here
  • HMToomey
    Options
    Mine is open to friends... Just no judging, I let myself have anything as long as it fits my metrics! :)
  • heidimaggott78
    Options
    Mine is open. You are welcome to add me if you like