4 months down 16 pounds with pics

Options
HEY GUYS MY NAME IS NICHOLE I WROTE AT BLOG YESTERDAY ABOUT THIS AND ONE OF MY PALS THOUGHT I SHOULD DEF SHARE IT AS A SUCCESS STORY SO I DECIDED TO SHARE WHY..... BECAUSE IM FINALLY OUT OF MY 180 PLATEAU!!! woohooooo!!!!
I started this weight loss journey at a whopping 190!!! yeah I couldnt even believe it till me and my cousin both were stearing down at the number on the scale *tick tock tick tock* I knew I had to do something because I was tired of the way I was eating, how I was fitting in clothes and just plain out the way my life was really going... It took me about 3 months to actually start seeing progress and today im at 174.6 woohoooo I cant even believe it!!! yeah yeah I know your probably thinking in your head I wish she would get to the point LOL IM GETTING THERE >>>>>>so the question everyone's dieing to know?? HOW DID I DO IT *at least thats the question I'd ask* lol Well lets start here yeah I tried the dreadful "EAT MORE TO WEIGH LESS" and dont get me wrong Im not knocking people who eat over their BMR and under their TDEE and are loosing weight successfully kuddos to you all!!! but I was at a total FAIL with it and yes I know they say give at least 4 to 6 weeks for your body to become use to something ummmm yeah try 3 months!!!
So yeah Im still eating at 1500 even almost 2000 cals a day and no scale movement AND YES THE SCALE WAS DEF THE ENEMY!!! yes ladies I took measurements and progress pics... I even stayed off the scale for a month YES A WHOLE MONTH!! only to have lost 1 pound??? 1 friddgin pound lol and yeah ive heard dont weigh your self dont weigh yourself your body changes all through out the day yep thats tru ive did a experiment with that too *thinking in head* Its no telling wht I havent tried (Internet junkie here) blah blah blah any who back to how I loss what I loss!!! So after a couple of months at eating almost 2000 cals a day and not loosing I talked to some of my MFP who were eating @ 1200 cals got great insight on it even talked to a nutrionist about it before I acutally decided to do it. But in the back of my mind I had a bunch of Rishina/ Nichole you shouldnt eat under or at 1200 cals bcus its not good and No im not saying My fitness pals were wrong bcus alot of my friends gave opinions and concerns about it AND I REALLY THANK THEM FOR IT but the thing is sometimes you have to jump out on a wing and a prayer and one thing I started to take in consideration is that EVERYONES body is differnet EVERYONE!!
So yeah I tried it thats right I TRIED IT!! I did not drop to 1200 but Im at 1250 Today.... how am I eating that less and not starving myself??? yeah I get asked this question all the time... thing is Im over 20% body fat there is no way that Im gonna starve myself WHY YOU ASK?? like I said previously Im way over 20 percent body fat so basically my stored fat is whats getting fed on which to me is great!! plus yeah Ive heard also your not going to have any energy to workout cus if your not giving your body what It needs how could you workout??? blah blah blah I EAT DUH!! THATS HOW!! I do not starve myself I still eat animal crackers, debbie cakes, ice cream and some more... POINT IM MAKING is that I dont starve myself I still eat what I want. After I finally got how to count calories down lol took me a min but I figured it out.... dum dum dum here comes the dreadful Exercise cals: I couldnt figure this out to save my life but WOW once I did smooth sailing from then on out!! DO I EAT MY EXERCISE CALS BACK YOU ASK? ummmm well lets just say I dont let them sit there and mildew lol GOOD QUESTION THO yes If Im hungry and its something I really want yep I sure will eat them back if I dont feel like eating anymore nope I let them sit there and mildew lol I said it in my profile and I'll say it on here I tried eating more to weigh less and It did not work SORRY ALL YOU GUYS WHO DO KUDDOS AS BEFORE... SO BASICALLY THATS IT IM DONE I gave you a short version of how i did it and what I did but of course ummm Im leaving out EXERCISE ha sure did dint I well if anyone of my pals on here knows me they know I get BORED VERY EASILY LOL sorry thats just me Ive tried any and everything from Jillian Michaels Workouts to even Insanity!!! Jillian I think was the jump start I needed but currently Im doing a hybrid yeah definition to follow...

Hybrid:A thing made by combining two different elements; a mixture.

Im doing P90X/turbofire.... I sure love it!! cus I know the next question was how do you like it lol at first turbofire ugh lets just say I CAN NOT DANCE to save my life sorry if we was playing a game and we had to dance and you were on my team WE WOULD LOOSE!! KML LEAST IM HONEST... Its great I totally love it and your working ALL of your body not just one certain part yep thats where P90x comes in at I love ole Tony H. him and his tips of the day.... "quality over quantiy" my fav!! yes I do notice a difference since I started doing it I have muscles in my arms and they are slimming down bcus thats a big problem for me... yep my legs are another eye catcher ive never had leg muscles and wow do they look good thanks P90x!! but Im not finished Ive just started and yes Ive started this program over twice *thinking* na just once lol but still ive started over told you before I GET BORED EASILY LOL o yeah before I end the one thing that I feel has really helped with my weight loss WATER, H20 AND WHAT EVER ELSE YOU WANNA CALL IT and NO IM NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL THAT STUFF THEY SELL AT WALMART, WALGREEENS, CVS, RITEAID ETC THAT YOU PUT IN YOUR WATER IM TALKING ABOUT STR8 CRYSTAL CLEAR H20!!! YOU SHOULD TRY TO AT LEAST DRINK 8 CUPS A DAY IT HELPS TOTALLY!! well I think Ive shared enough until the next time toodles!! heres some links to my pics of me from when I started to now

Me before this pic was took last year some time
http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii596/rishina27/securedownload_zpsa97d0624.jpg

This is one when I started MFP
http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii596/rishina27/027_zps0969b007.jpg

And this is me Now
http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii596/rishina27/securedownload1_zps2bf11111.jpg

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii596/rishina27/newpic2_zpsca23962c.jpg

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii596/rishina27/newpic_zps02e9c621.jpg

Replies

• T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    HEY GUYS MY NAME IS NICHOLE I WROTE AT BLOG YESTERDAY ABOUT THIS AND ONE OF MY PALS THOUGHT I SHOULD DEF SHARE IT AS A SUCCESS STORY SO I DECIDED TO SHARE WHY..... BECAUSE IM FINALLY OUT OF MY 180 PLATEAU!!! woohooooo!!!!
    I started this weight loss journey at a whopping 190!!! yeah I couldnt even believe it till me and my cousin both were stearing down at the number on the scale *tick tock tick tock* I knew I had to do something because I was tired of the way I was eating, how I was fitting in clothes and just plain out the way my life was really going... It took me about 3 months to actually start seeing progress and today im at 174.6 woohoooo I cant even believe it!!! yeah yeah I know your probably thinking in your head I wish she would get to the point LOL IM GETTING THERE >>>>>>so the question everyone's dieing to know?? HOW DID I DO IT *at least thats the question I'd ask* lol Well lets start here yeah I tried the dreadful "EAT MORE TO WEIGH LESS" and dont get me wrong Im not knocking people who eat over their BMR and under their TDEE and are loosing weight successfully kuddos to you all!!! but I was at a total FAIL with it and yes I know they say give at least 4 to 6 weeks for your body to become use to something ummmm yeah try 3 months!!!
    So yeah Im still eating at 1500 even almost 2000 cals a day and no scale movement AND YES THE SCALE WAS DEF THE ENEMY!!! yes ladies I took measurements and progress pics... I even stayed off the scale for a month YES A WHOLE MONTH!! only to have lost 1 pound??? 1 friddgin pound lol and yeah ive heard dont weigh your self dont weigh yourself your body changes all through out the day yep thats tru ive did a experiment with that too *thinking in head* Its no telling wht I havent tried (Internet junkie here) blah blah blah any who back to how I loss what I loss!!! So after a couple of months at eating almost 2000 cals a day and not loosing I talked to some of my MFP who were eating @ 1200 cals got great insight on it even talked to a nutrionist about it before I acutally decided to do it. But in the back of my mind I had a bunch of Rishina/ Nichole you shouldnt eat under or at 1200 cals bcus its not good and No im not saying My fitness pals were wrong bcus alot of my friends gave opinions and concerns about it AND I REALLY THANK THEM FOR IT but the thing is sometimes you have to jump out on a wing and a prayer and one thing I started to take in consideration is that EVERYONES body is differnet EVERYONE!!
    So yeah I tried it thats right I TRIED IT!! I did not drop to 1200 but Im at 1250 Today.... how am I eating that less and not starving myself??? yeah I get asked this question all the time... thing is Im over 20% body fat there is no way that Im gonna starve myself WHY YOU ASK?? like I said previously Im way over 20 percent body fat so basically my stored fat is whats getting fed on which to me is great!! plus yeah Ive heard also your not going to have any energy to workout cus if your not giving your body what It needs how could you workout??? blah blah blah I EAT DUH!! THATS HOW!! I do not starve myself I still eat animal crackers, debbie cakes, ice cream and some more... POINT IM MAKING is that I dont starve myself I still eat what I want. After I finally got how to count calories down lol took me a min but I figured it out.... dum dum dum here comes the dreadful Exercise cals: I couldnt figure this out to save my life but WOW once I did smooth sailing from then on out!! DO I EAT MY EXERCISE CALS BACK YOU ASK? ummmm well lets just say I dont let them sit there and mildew lol GOOD QUESTION THO yes If Im hungry and its something I really want yep I sure will eat them back if I dont feel like eating anymore nope I let them sit there and mildew lol I said it in my profile and I'll say it on here I tried eating more to weigh less and It did not work SORRY ALL YOU GUYS WHO DO KUDDOS AS BEFORE... SO BASICALLY THATS IT IM DONE I gave you a short version of how i did it and what I did but of course ummm Im leaving out EXERCISE ha sure did dint I well if anyone of my pals on here knows me they know I get BORED VERY EASILY LOL sorry thats just me Ive tried any and everything from Jillian Michaels Workouts to even Insanity!!! Jillian I think was the jump start I needed but currently Im doing a hybrid yeah definition to follow...

Im doing P90X/turbofire.... I sure love it!! cus I know the next question was how do you like it lol at first turbofire ugh lets just say I CAN NOT DANCE to save my life sorry if we was playing a game and we had to dance and you were on my team WE WOULD LOOSE!! KML LEAST IM HONEST... Its great I totally love it and your working ALL of your body not just one certain part yep thats where P90x comes in at I love ole Tony H. him and his tips of the day.... "quality over quantiy" my fav!! yes I do notice a difference since I started doing it I have muscles in my arms and they are slimming down bcus thats a big problem for me... yep my legs are another eye catcher ive never had leg muscles and wow do they look good thanks P90x!! but Im not finished Ive just started and yes Ive started this program over twice *thinking* na just once lol but still ive started over told you before I GET BORED EASILY LOL o yeah before I end the one thing that I feel has really helped with my weight loss WATER, H20 AND WHAT EVER ELSE YOU WANNA CALL IT and NO IM NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL THAT STUFF THEY SELL AT WALMART, WALGREEENS, CVS, RITEAID ETC THAT YOU PUT IN YOUR WATER IM TALKING ABOUT STR8 CRYSTAL CLEAR H20!!! YOU SHOULD TRY TO AT LEAST DRINK 8 CUPS A DAY IT HELPS TOTALLY!! well I think Ive shared enough until the next time toodles!! heres some links to my pics of me from when I started to now

securedownload_zpsa97d0624.jpg
    027_zps0969b007.jpg

And this is me Now
    securedownload1_zps2bf11111.jpg

newpic2_zpsca23962c.jpg

newpic_zps02e9c621.jpg

You are doing great!!
  • rishina27
    rishina27 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Thank You!!

securedownload_zpsa97d0624.jpg
    027_zps0969b007.jpg

And this is me Now
    securedownload1_zps2bf11111.jpg

newpic2_zpsca23962c.jpg

newpic_zps02e9c621.jpg

You are doing great!!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Great progress. Keep up the great work!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Great job...You have made excellent progress....Very inspiring with that Hr Glass...Nice... :smile:
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    You are doing very well. Your weight loss is sustainable so can we expect to see more pictures from you, very soon? :)
  • rishina27
    Options
    Thank you so much!!
    Thanks for sharing! Great progress. Keep up the great work!
  • rishina27
    Options
    Thank you it's been super hard but I've finally gotten it!!
    Great job...You have made excellent progress....Very inspiring with that Hr Glass...Nice... :smile:
  • rishina27
    Options
    Thank you and yes very much so I'm usually taking progress pics like every month
    You are doing very well. Your weight loss is sustainable so can we expect to see more pictures from you, very soon? :)
  • loveYOUmore319
    loveYOUmore319 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow! Ah-maze-zing!! Keep it p chica!!
  • rishina27
    Options
    Thanks honey!!
    Wow! Ah-maze-zing!! Keep it p chica!!
  • tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    And this is why I call you RWP!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • rishina27
    Options
    And thts why I love my name!!! :wink:
    And this is why I call you RWP!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Amazing results...thanks for sharing.. My middle name is nichole and its nice to meet you lol....I don't encounter that many with the spelling but tons of Nicole's.... So when I do meet someone with the same spelling as mine I know that they too are special!!!

Your amazing story is obvious of your specialness!!
  • rishina27
    Options
    Thank you!!! And it's nice to meet you as well and yes you dnt fine many Nichole's at all lol
    Amazing results...thanks for sharing.. My middle name is nichole and its nice to meet you lol....I don't encounter that many with the spelling but tons of Nicole's.... So when I do meet someone with the same spelling as mine I know that they too are special!!!

Your amazing story is obvious of your specialness!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!