Halfway to goal/75 lb lost!

Options
This weekend I reached 75 lb lost! Since I'm not totally sure what my end goal will be and I'm now more than halfway to a healthy BMI I'm going to count it. Close enough, right? ;)
In the first picture (Easter 2011) I was approximately 290 lb. I started my weight loss journey the next month. The second and third pictures were taken this morning with a weigh-in of 213.4! 75.6 lb lost! Woohoo!
9028759_6671.jpg
CameraZOOM-20120930095638374.jpg
CameraZOOM-20120930095709447.jpg

Replies

• SueMizZou
    SueMizZou Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look fabulous. Congratulations on your loss so far. You look soooo different. Good for you
  • Shishkeberry
    Shishkeberry Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Shishkeberry
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Shishkeberry
    Options
    Bump :)
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing job you have done! You started off the same place I did, I was also 290 when I started 9 months ago. It's been slow going for me lately though. May I ask how tall you are? I'm 5'7. Did you do any exercises and what has your calorie goal been like? I love hearing what works for other people.
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! You look great. :flowerforyou:
  • Shishkeberry
    Options
    Wow what an amazing job you have done! You started off the same place I did, I was also 290 when I started 9 months ago. It's been slow going for me lately though. May I ask how tall you are? I'm 5'7. Did you do any exercises and what has your calorie goal been like? I love hearing what works for other people.

I'm 5' 4" and my only exercise is walking about 4 miles a day to take my son to and from school. I lost most of that weight last year since I quit smoking in November and I took a maintenance break to cope. I'm back on track again and ready to lose the rest. I eat about 1400/day + some of my exercise calories.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

I'm 5' 4" and my only exercise is walking about 4 miles a day to take my son to and from school. I lost most of that weight last year since I quit smoking in November and I took a maintenance break to cope. I'm back on track again and ready to lose the rest. I eat about 1400/day + some of my exercise calories.

Well it sounds like you have a very sensible approach to weight loss! Thanks for sharing. No doubt you will reach your final goal :smile: I took a peek at your other before pictures in your profile and the difference is astounding especially your face. You are looking like a whole new person!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! Congratulations on the weight you have lost so far. Fantastic effort and dedication!
  • eileenchristine
    eileenchristine Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You look great! I just started and have lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks. I can't get motivated to walk yet. Hoping to start this fall after I finish up the yard work. Got my brick patio, plantings, stepping stones, new beds to make, so Maybe in November will start walking. Then of course will be too cold to do much walking so planning on buying some type of cadio machine and doing the yoga I have recorded. Hopefully by my next birthday I will look as good as you do now! One day at a time.

This website has really motivated me. Friend lost 70#s and was stuck on last 20 so he joined and got me to the next day. We are both doing great. Wish I could say I was down my last 20 .....maybe next year at this time!

Thanks for posting! You are an inspiration!
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! That's so awesome how far you've come so far! You look so much younger now! You go girl!
  • Yieya
    Yieya Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! Your are doing wonderful! thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • Clumz27
    Clumz27 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! What an inspiration you are! Keep it up!
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing! Congratulations! keep it up!
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • Shishkeberry
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great job! I wish you much continued success.
  • Shishkeberry
    Options
    Great job! I wish you much continued success.
    Thank you!
  • amykff
    amykff Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    well done!! keep up the great work!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!