What is wrong with me???

Options
I had a horrible night last night, didn't sleep well at all. I've been grumpy all day. I've had a bit of a sore throat and feeling a bit yuck, like a cold coming on. Hubby and I went on a walk and I thought that it would replace my run tonight, I just didn't feel up to it.
So we were sitting on the sofa and I thought, it's my actual run day so maybe I should go for just a bit at least. Since we did a 20 minute walk I will run just 20 minutes instead of my usual 45.
So I dragged myself upstairs, changed, got all my gear together and started my run.

At the 20 minute mark I thought I was feeling ok and would just continue on, but I could quit at 30. 30 minutes came up and I realized I was making really good time. So at 40 minutes I'm doing my best time so far so I finished at 42 then did a 3 minute cool down.

Something has come over me! Could this be, dare I say, the sign of becoming and actual....runner???

Replies

• TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ; ),...rock on!!,..i hope to get there!!..scratch that plan to get there!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!