new to the site and loving it already

chrisf
chrisf Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
:happy:

just loaded this app onto imy iphone and laptop. its brilliant, still trying to work it all out, but cant believe that it is free. good luck all who want to lose weight.,

i lost a stone in the summer in preparation for a cruise which i did in december. put on a stone over the cruise and christmas so all out on the diet again. ]]

my best diet so far, and one i have started again (already lost 3 pounds since monday). Protein only for first three days and then introduce vegetables (as many as you like). It is a great diet, you eat six times a day (at least every 3 hours) so you never get hungery. Drink plenty of water, around 2 litres a day if you can.

worked wonders for me

good luck

Replies

• Hello chrisf, first off welcome!

Question for you... What is a stone? Never heard that term used in weight.. ha ha.

Can you give me an example (like: 3 ounces of steak) of protein that you eat 6 times a day?

I know about the water, feel like I can't be more than 10 feet away from a bathroom cuz I need to pee every 20 minutes!

I am in Wisconsin where 10 inches of snow fell this past week... a cruise sounds wonderful!! ;)

Take Care
    Christi
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Hello and welcome!!!

A cruise does sound great! I'm in Michigan, and we have sooo much snow! I have forgotten what summer feels like :P
  • chrisf
    chrisf Posts: 2
    Hi Christi

i am in the UK, we have lots of snow here at the moment, its been snowing off and on since Tuesday and very very cold.

A stone is 14 pounds - we use stones and ounces mostly to weigh here - unless you are a bit younger and was taught Kgs etc in school - but i am an old girl.

The diet i did before was the only diet i ever lost weight on called bodytrim. Basically you eat at least six times a day every 3 hours.

Breakfast
    snack
    Lunch
    snack
    Dinner
    snack
    The first three days is protein only (100g for main meal and 50g for snack)

After these first three days you can add vegetables/salad to the main meals as long as you only have protein for snaks.

Once a week you can eat whatever you want on your main meals ie. add carbohydrates, glass wine etc as long as you keep the snacks to

This diet suits me as i love chicken/meat and fish.
    Also for the first 4 weeks it is reccommendend that no extreme physical exercise is done - only walking 10000 steps a day. I think that this is so your system can get used to the diet without adding the exercise which always makes you hungery.

Any way as i said it worked wonders for me and i had tried lots of other diets and not lost a think i had even got a physcial trainer and was training at the gym everyday - didnt lose anything. It is a little harder to lose weight when you havent got lots to lose i think.

hope this helps
    chrisf
This discussion has been closed.