100 lbs or more to loose?

Options
Hi my name is Rob. Live in Northern Floirda and eager to be doing something posistive for me. After years of denial, I am on my way. Not easy but very rewarding. No one can wnat it for you, you have to want it for yourself FIRST. I lost 50 pounds before MFP and another 15 since I found MFP. I am going to loose a total of 200 pounds. It did not come on overnight and it wont leave that way either. I eat better, see a nurtionist and I work out 6 days a week for at least 30 mins each time. Three of those days are with a personal trainer and three on my own. I would love to hear from others who have already lost 100+ pounds or those that are in the process of doing so now. We need to support each other and I would welcome your friend requests. Thanks, Rob:happy:

Replies

• rawfull
    rawfull Posts: 178
    Options
    Hey Rob,
    We're both in the same boat... I live in St Petersburg now, but I grew up in your area. Ft Walton, Mary Esther, Navarre, then Tallahassee. I lived in Navarre back when it was a 25 mile trip to the grocery store and back...

I feel the secret to weight loss is keep with it, and don't give up, it's a long journey, just like it was to gain it...

Chuck
  • N0703989
    N0703989 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi Rob, Congratulations on your weight loss 65lbs no less!

Feel free to add me, I'm here for the long haul so perhaps we can get there together?
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I've lost 67 pounds so far heading for another 140 so we're in the same boat...good luck.
  • NatashaGodber
    Options
    Hi Rob,

Im just starting my weightloss journey and have 101 lb to go. I know its a lot of weight to shift but I also know I have it in me to do it.

Congrats on your weightloss, thats fab.

Please feel free to add me.

Tasha xx
  • Moe0112
    Moe0112 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out but need to drop some major pounds. I've lost only 3 so far and have a million to go. Just wondering what motivates you? Any advice on how to be successful would be greatly appreciated:happy:
  • MrJamsieboi
    Options
    Hi Rob,

On a similar journey but keep losing heart back for good this time just need to stick with it. I have about 150lbs to reach a comfortable weight but think I am going to change my scale to 50lb segments to have a realistic short term goal.

Rome wasn't built in a day its taken me almost 30 years to get to this size I can't expect it to be gone in a week.

Feel free to add me or anyone else need positive influences.

James
  • milk_shakes
    Options
    Hi everyone! MFP has been a huge help and i have been learning a lot about myself-have about 90 left to lose (although my goal reflects a mini goal for now) and I'd love to help support any of you. It will be a long journey but it is obtainable!