October Challenge for beginners- 50 miles

Options
1234568»

Replies

• jpointer30
    Options
    Thank you for the challenge and I made the 50. Okay what is for Nov?
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    6 down 14 to go! Im going to have to cheat as im away Mon/Tues/wed next week so giving my self till Friday. Only did 3 today and yesterday as pain in hip and stabbing pain in knee. Falling apart lol

Some sort of massive energy spurt tonight! managed 5 miles which is a miracle although i walked about 30 mins of it, very slow jogged the rest.
    9 to go, never going to manage that tommorrow as working 10-6pm and im away mon/tues/wed so will def need Thurs/fri to complete.......unless i manage a massive walking spree mon/tues lol. This is like talking to myself here haha

Walked 3 stll got 6 to go. Def going to need an extra day or 2. Im def up for the november one too. Hopefully no blisters on feet and joints behave lol
  • juiceplusbecky
    juiceplusbecky Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Ended the month with 51.5 miles. I am ok with that.
  • LindaGTaylor
    LindaGTaylor Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Since I joined MFP my walking mileage is 30.76 miles, and my stepping miles is 4 miles.
  • LindaGTaylor
    LindaGTaylor Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Since I joined MFP my walking mileage is 30.76 miles, and my stepping miles is 4 miles.

Sorry I started my birthday 10.15. I will log another 4 miles tonight....

So my Oct. totals will be 38.76 short of the month goal of 50 miles.... but it is something.
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone! Hope you got your 50 miles...or more.

We start fresh tomorrow! Find the "November Challenge for beginners- 50 miles".

Good luck!

• Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I did a couple hundred at least… started strong, then started working on the Romney campaign going door to door in rural areas!