Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Website link request pls

Hi All,

As we lose weight, I think I am right in saying that our brains find it very difficult to keep up with our body image.

I have lost 50lbs and although I AM smaller, I know because I have dropped from a UK size 22 to a 16... I still feel huge and I feel that others see me as the obese woman I was (I am now 'only' overweight! :laugh: )

Someone posted a link to a website which has a sort of bank of photos of women of a given shape, weight and size. So you can plug into it your stats and see what others of similar stats look like. I have looked at this once before and found it useful as it can help to show you how you may look to others. I see someone else who weighs 170 lbs and is 5ft 4 and think they look pretty damn good!! So maybe I am also looking a bit like those I see? It also helps to show the range of builds / shapes people of the same weight can be!!

So, does anyone know the sight I am on about and happen to have the link? I would like to refresh my memory.

Thanks all :flowerforyou:

Replies