Cannot get under 162!!

Options
13»

Replies

• bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2, 162 pds. According to MFP ibshould have 1200 cals. I aim for 400 cals when I workout giving me 1600 a day. Should I eat more? I am confused now!! Lol

With 5'2", female, 35 YO, 162, I get 1487 for your BMR. Assuming you are doing all that exercise, set your Activity Level to Active.

"Lose 1/2 pound per week". Stick with the numbers for a month. Eat your exercise calories. It sounds like you've done all that.

Stop having "weekend over" days. Try to stay consistent for the entire week. Since you have such a little deficit (looks like 200 calories) you can't afford cheat days. One cheat day could be erasing all the week's deficit. Do you follow? You have a 200 calorie allowed deficit for each day, to lose weight. On the weekendif you over eat by only 500 calories each day, that effectively erases the deficit for the five previous days. That's just a dessert or a couple donuts or an extra piece of pizza. It doesn't take much.

The only other think I can think is measure and weigh your food and drinks and enter them accurately. Use a digital scale. You don't have much to lose, so you have a very slim margin of error here. Patience and accuracy are super important at this point. Make one change at a time, and stick with it long enough to see if it is working.

But, and correct me if I'm wrong, if you set your activity level to "Active" because you are accounting for the exercise that you do, you should NOT log your exercise or eat back your exercise calories, right?