I'm a Newbie =)

cden71
cden71 Posts: 4
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I wanted to introduce myself... my name is Crystal, and I just started a journey to the *New Me*. My mom joined this website and told me about it, so I jumped on board also. I'm completely amazed at all the neat stuff on here. It's definitely what I need for accountability. I wish everyone the best of luck on their own journey and many blessings to you all in 2010! We CAN do this!

Replies

• Hey there..I am new at this too!! I really want to lose weight but I have NO self control!! and NO will to exercise!! I wish you great luck!!
  • cden71
    cden71 Posts: 4
    Thank you! I wish you the best of luck too! To help you feel that you are not alone in the *No Will* area...I do not have strong will power either. Think of it this way....if we all had willpower, would we be where we are now, trying to lose the weight we need to lose? We need to just focus and know that we have it inside of us if we just reach in and pull it out. You can do this, I can do this...everyone here can do this =) Believe in yourself, and the willpower will come. I'm learning this as I go.
    Blessings to you and yours,
    Crystal
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    welcome aboard .. you have come to the right place if you want support, motivation and meeting awesome friendly people .... wishing you much success in your weight loss journey
This discussion has been closed.