Weekend failures!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• CariBgood
    CariBgood Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure that is where I have been sabotaging myself.... what I decided to do this weekend was workout Friday evening before I went out. I took Saturday off, BUT yesterday I planned a big burn!!! I hiked 5 miles at a Nature Center nearby. If you do go out clubbing though I would definitely get yourself to the dance floor that way you're having fun and getting some great exercise too!!!
  • HMToomey
    HMToomey Posts: 276
    Options
    I make sure I work out on the weekends just to afford the 'fun calories' I drag my @ss to the gym on Sunday morning and Saturday if I can but always on Sunday! It has helped a lot!
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    I think of it in the big picture sense... I tend to under-eat during the week and 'save up' calories for the weekend for just this purpose.

And I definitely get my work out in first thing in the morning on Saturdays and Sundays!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    I have this SAME issue on the weekends!! My weeks are usually pretty good but, then the weekend gets here and I either snack too much and/or dont log or we eat out or SOMETHING WAAAAYYYy too much!! It is a slow process but, I am working on it! I have gotten healthier snacks in the house...I make sure I eat breakfast, which I have a tendency NOT to do on weekends then I snack even more or just plain out eat too much "bad" stuff...

It is rough to get that part of the week "level" but, I DO give myself some extra "room" on the weekends because I am doing pretty good on the weekends. It is ok to indulge, we just have to watch HOW MUCH we indulge.

Good Luck...ESPECIALLY with it being Football Season!! :)
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    I am pretty sure that is where I have been sabotaging myself.... what I decided to do this weekend was workout Friday evening before I went out. I took Saturday off, BUT yesterday I planned a big burn!!! I hiked 5 miles at a Nature Center nearby. If you do go out clubbing though I would definitely get yourself to the dance floor that way you're having fun and getting some great exercise too!!!

DEFINITELY get on that floor!! I go country dancing and OMG, the BURN I can get from that!! I havent been drinking much when I do get a chance to go out so, that helps with the burn! AND, when I am on the floor 75% of the night, it is even THAT much better!!