Hi

karoske
karoske Posts: 38
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Well, I guess that I will finally sign in and say "HI" I usually only get on here and count my calories and get off to go post over on my blog.
I guess it is time that I let other people into my weight loss journey.. I have as support right now my family, (hubby, kids, parents) so I would love some more people to have as weight loss buddies! I am on facebook and blogspot as well, so if you do either of those and what an encouraging buddy I would love to 'hook-up'.

I just started my journey, so I am pretty gun-ho :) I am not calling it a diet.. I have never dieted in my whole life! I wouldn't know the first thing about a diet! I am just choosing healthy. I am following the biggest loser 30 day jump start and going to continue with the healthy cookbooks and healthy menus, until it becomes second nature to me. I am not forcing my family to follow me, but slowly the "white" stuff is leaving the house and the "white" options with dinner are going as well! We are all going to be eating healthy, and making better choices. I have 105 lbs (lost 5lbs so far:) to go until I hit my target weight, at that time I will re-evaluate and see if I want to go lose more.
So there I did it !!! :) HELLO :)

Kristi
http://stayathomemomweightlosschallenge.blogspot.com/

Replies

• Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Hi there! I went over to your blog and saw your remark on your morning coffee causing you to go over on your calories, fat, etc.. Have you tried Silk Chocolate Soy Milk? I have found that the chocolate and very vanilla in my lattes I make in the morning have less calories, less fat and are so silky and smooth. And because this milk is so sweet I find I don't need the extra sweetener. I just top it with a bit of nutmeg and cinnamon.
    Price wise you get more for your money than you would with creamer and I keep it for myself. It is my thing I don't share with the family as it is my treat for eating right!
    Coffee isn't something I'm willing to give up either, so I totally know what you mean!

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.