p90x, 34 pounds down, 15 to go!

Options
MegKat
MegKat Posts: 23 Member
hi there! I've never been a thin person, but I gained weight after starting college. My friend got me going on p90x a couple of summers ago and I lost weight, but I got busy with school and couldn't keep it up. Now I'm trying to loose my final 15. One of the biggest challenges is working out alone.

I really enjoy the outdoors; biking, hiking, canoeing, swimming, but i live with snow, and the weather isn't so forgiving right now.

My worries for this are: eating healthy on the run
avoiding the bar
maintaining a healthy self body image

I have a very curvy feminine body, which I want to maintain but I also want sculpted arms and legs.

Nice to meet everyone, and thanks for the encouragement in advance!

Replies

• ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And congrats on your weight loss and good luck with the last 15... I love this site and the people on here are so supportive! You can get motivation so easily here! I hope you accomplish all of your goals for a healthier, happier you!
  • hotgirl4life
    Options
    Well hello world. I am also a P90x goer and a full time student and mother. I am also covered in snow and sleet. I recently gained 40lbs back on my body due to the depo shot. Now I am back and bigger than ever and I want to get back to my tiny waist of 140 (current weight 193lbs, thanks to Christmas :). P90x won't make you bulky or lose the womanly curves you admire so. You will be able to tighten and strengthen your core, and every other major body part. Depending on the weight you use to scuplt your arms will decide how bulky you can get. If you lift 5-10lbs you won't get bulky.