feedback on diet for fat loss please

Options
I am 47, 5'2" and 123 pounds. A month ago I used on Omron device to get an idea of my body fat and it came up 38%. Two weeks later I used the same device to check again, (thinking it was a false high), and it came up 33%.

I have been going to Ozone Fit for the last 50 days or so and they have a fat loss percent challenge going on, which I am taking part it. the trainer used an Omron device again.... Guess what, my body fat again came up as 38.2%.

Let's assume that it is a false high. Still, being above 30% is high.

A little background about me: I was anorexic for most of my 20s and 30s, around 89 pounds. Sad. I got help and started slowly gaining weight at 36, got up to 105-110 for a few years. Then I turned 40 and my life fell apart, and I gained 35 pounds in 6 months. From there I had difficulties, getting as high as 140 about four years ago.

In 2010 I ate super low calories, around 1000 a day, did a lot of cardio, and dropped down to 113 but didn't maintain it. I know it wasn't a healthy way to drop pounds. This time I want to take it off right.

I have my BMR calculated at 1253 and I calculate my TDEE as 1480 because my job is completely sedentary. I try not to eat below 1300 a day. My exercise is Ozone Fit bootcamp workouts 5 days a week mornings and also about 45 minutes of cardio as high intensity intervals 3-4 times a week at night. My job is 10-12 hours in front of a computer and it feels really good to move my body, so I work out because I enjoy it. My intake is spread out into 4-6 meals a day. I take a lot of vitamin supplements because I believe years of anorexia have me in chronic malnutrition.

My focus this last 45 days has been to increase protein grams (goal of 100/day) and reduce wheat and grains as I don't feel fantastic eating them, which I have noticed more this last month when I do eat them.

I just took the weekend off from my usual plan, as my sister was visiting and we made brownies. I am trying to cut out all junk food. I don't record my water intake very well, it is usually 75-100 ounces a day.

I wonder if my sugars/carbs are too high (from the fruit I eat) and that may interfere with fat burn.

I have lost inches in the last 45 days, more than an inch off my waist, an inch off my hips, and about 1/2 inch from my legs and ribs, so I know things are changing. I don't know if this is more to do with fluid levels changing since I have a lot of problems with water retention in my legs from sitting. I have lost 3 pounds in this time frame.

I ask because I want to have fitness gains and get my body fat percent to a healthy level and I am not sure I am on the right track with the recent fat percent measurement again.