90 lbs down!

Options
I spent all of 2009 focusing on my weight loss journey. I'm down 90 lbs and just 25-30lbs from my ultimate goal. I couldn't be happier. I've committed to the gym....I'm a cyclist now, I'm more confident and my husband and my 6 children are all proud of me.
Now...how do I post before and during pix?
Wishing us all success!
Aviva

Replies

• kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Where do you want to post them at? In a post or on your page? Not that I can help, but I wanna see :wink:
    Great work! It's great that you and your husband are doing it.
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Hello Aviva, & doubly congratulations on the commited focus great job. I'm also 20 pounds away from my goal weight, but I may even go down 5 to even ten pounds below that we shall see when it comes up.:wink: As far as the pix you may want to go to photobucket.com then you can post your before & after pictures, but remember to minimize the img on both sides in order for the pictures to show up on this website.

Jason
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing 90 lbs!:flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Great work.
    I'm looking forward to those photos!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • evilras
    evilras Posts: 42
    Options
    90lbs?! Thats awesome! Well done to you!! We all hate posting pics when we're fat, but bet you're thriled to show off how well you've done!
  • finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! 90 lbs. is AWESOME!!
  • AvivaJaye
    Options
    thanks! I watched him lose and lose and lose and I was feeling very sorry for myself. I jumped on the bandwagon because it was fun when we were eating buddies, but was just plain depressing being left in the dust.
    I'm glad I did what I've done so far. I feel so much better!
    thanks for the encouragement!
    A
  • AvivaJaye
    Options
    Ain't that the truth!!
    A
  • AvivaJaye
    Options
    Thanks! I'll sure try to post them. I'm not that computer savvy!
    Wish me luck!
    A
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    I spent all of 2009 focusing on my weight loss journey. I'm down 90 lbs and just 25-30lbs from my ultimate goal. I couldn't be happier. I've committed to the gym....I'm a cyclist now, I'm more confident and my husband and my 6 children are all proud of me.
    Now...how do I post before and during pix?
    Wishing us all success!
    Aviva

Congratulations:flowerforyou:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    congrats on the 90 pounds loss ...WAY TO GO !!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!